Marijuana and Endometriosis - from FDA reports
Endometriosis is reported only by a few people who take Marijuana. We study 2,634 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA. Among them, 1 have Endometriosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Endometriosis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 19, 2017
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 1 person (0.04%) has Endometriosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Endometriosis when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nausea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Norco (1 person, 100.00%)
- Flexeril (1 person, 100.00%)
- Estradiol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Celexa (1 person, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Viral Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
- Reaction To Azo-Dyes (1 person, 100.00%)
- Large Intestinal Ulcer (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hysterectomy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diarrhea Haemorrhagic (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Endometriosis when taking Marijuana?
- Check symptoms - is endometriosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEndometriosis and drugs with ingredients of marijuana.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEndometriosis and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) has been reported by people with endometriosis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 11,877 Endometriosis patients).
Browse all side effects of Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with EndometriosisEndometriosis
Could your condition cause EndometriosisEndometriosis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My wife survived a brain aneurysm several years ago. She also suffers from chronic pain do to injuries in a car accident 40 years ago. With the "oupioid crisis" no doctor will continue to prescribe pain medication. Is it safe for her to use medical marijuana?
So I have Polycythemia vera it makes my hematocrit too high and I have to give a pint of blood about every 3 months. I started taking cbd and so far no results, can you tell me what and how much to take. I have a blood test every month! Thanks Fran