Marijuana and Formication - from FDA reports
Formication is reported only by a few people who take Marijuana. We study 2,634 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA. Among them, 4 have Formication. Find out below who they are, when they have Formication and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 4 people (0.15%) have Formication
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Formication when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Formication when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 75 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 25.00%)
- Migraine (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hyperthyroidism (1 person, 25.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 25.00%)
- Affective Disorder (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zanaflex (4 people, 100.00%)
- Valium (4 people, 100.00%)
- Ultram (3 people, 75.00%)
- Haldol (3 people, 75.00%)
- Atenolol (3 people, 75.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fatigue (3 people, 75.00%)
- Asthma (3 people, 75.00%)
- Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome (3 people, 75.00%)
- Agitation (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Formication when taking Marijuana?
- Check symptoms - is formication caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFormication and drugs with ingredients of marijuana.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFormication and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Formication (a sensation that exactly resembles that of small insects crawling on (or under) the skin) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 4,785 Formication patients).
Browse all side effects of Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with FormicationFormication
Could your condition cause FormicationFormication
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My wife survived a brain aneurysm several years ago. She also suffers from chronic pain do to injuries in a car accident 40 years ago. With the "oupioid crisis" no doctor will continue to prescribe pain medication. Is it safe for her to use medical marijuana?
So I have Polycythemia vera it makes my hematocrit too high and I have to give a pint of blood about every 3 months. I started taking cbd and so far no results, can you tell me what and how much to take. I have a blood test every month! Thanks Fran
User posts to the study
Marijuana isn't a fucking drug, you ding-dongs. Tamiflu is, though. The only reason you shouldn't take Tamiflu and light a fat jizzoint is because you have the flu. It irritates your throat since it's sensitive from coughing so much. The same way you wouldn't drink fresh-squeezed lemonade if ...