Marijuana and Itching - from FDA reports
Itching is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Gilenya, and have Gait disturbance. This review analyzes which people have Itching with Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,634 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 25 people (0.95%) have Itching
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 54.17 %
- male: 45.83 %
Age of people who have Itching when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 4.55 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 13.64 %
- 30-39: 27.27 %
- 40-49: 13.64 %
- 50-59: 13.64 %
- 60+: 27.27 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (4 people, 16.00%)
- Gait Disturbance (4 people, 16.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 12.00%)
- Thyroid Cancer (2 people, 8.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (2 people, 8.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Gilenya (6 people, 24.00%)
- Zofran (5 people, 20.00%)
- Valium (4 people, 16.00%)
- Asacol (4 people, 16.00%)
- Morphine (3 people, 12.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (11 people, 44.00%)
- Weakness (6 people, 24.00%)
- Dizziness (6 people, 24.00%)
- Nausea (5 people, 20.00%)
- Diarrhea (5 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Itching when taking Marijuana?
- Check symptoms - is itching caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsItching and drugs with ingredients of marijuana.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeItching and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Itching has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 165,446 Itching patients).
Browse all side effects of Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ItchingItching
Could your condition cause ItchingItching
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My wife survived a brain aneurysm several years ago. She also suffers from chronic pain do to injuries in a car accident 40 years ago. With the "oupioid crisis" no doctor will continue to prescribe pain medication. Is it safe for her to use medical marijuana?
So I have Polycythemia vera it makes my hematocrit too high and I have to give a pint of blood about every 3 months. I started taking cbd and so far no results, can you tell me what and how much to take. I have a blood test every month! Thanks Fran
User reviews to the study
My daughter was vaccine injured by the Tetanus vaccine. Her I.Q. is only 52. She is 17 years old, and unable to read, nor do simple math. We have tried diet, and many nutritional supplements, to no avail. We have even done Adipose Stem Cell injections with no improvement. Any thoughts on ...
I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?
I have been on Tamsulosin for almost 10 months. However, I have noticed in the last few weeks of itching. I have also noticed some rashes in my scrap. I just took a dose tonight and started noticing this weard sensation and feeling as if ants are crawling over me. I took a Benadryl to help ...