Marijuana and Paresthesias - from FDA reports
Paresthesias is reported only by a few people who take Marijuana. We study 2,634 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA. Among them, 3 have Paresthesias. Find out below who they are, when they have Paresthesias and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 3 people (0.11%) have Paresthesias
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Paresthesias when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Paresthesias when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (2 people, 66.67%)
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Muscle Tightness (1 person, 33.33%)
- Muscle Aches (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Gilenya (2 people, 66.67%)
- Senna (1 person, 33.33%)
- Remeron (1 person, 33.33%)
- Potassium Gluconate (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hydroxyzine (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain In Extremity (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hypotension (2 people, 66.67%)
- Headache (2 people, 66.67%)
- Feeling Abnormal (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Paresthesias when taking Marijuana?
- Check symptoms - is paresthesias caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsParesthesias and drugs with ingredients of marijuana.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeParesthesias and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Paresthesias (abnormal sensation) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 7,326 Paresthesias patients).
Browse all side effects of Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ParesthesiasParesthesias
Could your condition cause ParesthesiasParesthesias
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My wife survived a brain aneurysm several years ago. She also suffers from chronic pain do to injuries in a car accident 40 years ago. With the "oupioid crisis" no doctor will continue to prescribe pain medication. Is it safe for her to use medical marijuana?
So I have Polycythemia vera it makes my hematocrit too high and I have to give a pint of blood about every 3 months. I started taking cbd and so far no results, can you tell me what and how much to take. I have a blood test every month! Thanks Fran
User reviews to the study
I have been off and on percs the last 9 months . No more than three 15's a day .... Developed tingling and numbness about 6 months ago ... Have been off of them 10 days now . How long does this numbness last
Hi people , I've been taking certizine hydrochloride for 7 years daily for itching as I work as a gardener 8 months of the year , however recently I had a bad reaction to doxycycline (antibiotics) and doctor told me to take 2 for a few days instead of just 1 so I started 1 in morning and one in ...
My daughter was vaccine injured by the Tetanus vaccine. Her I.Q. is only 52. She is 17 years old, and unable to read, nor do simple math. We have tried diet, and many nutritional supplements, to no avail. We have even done Adipose Stem Cell injections with no improvement. Any thoughts on ...