Marijuana and Prostatitis - from FDA reports
Prostatitis is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are 30-39 old also take medication Nexium, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Prostatitis with Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,634 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 11 people (0.42%) have Prostatitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Prostatitis when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 10 %
- 30-39: 80 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 10 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (10 people, 90.91%)
- Hypothyroidism (10 people, 90.91%)
- Hypercalcaemia (10 people, 90.91%)
- High Blood Pressure (10 people, 90.91%)
- Depression (10 people, 90.91%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (10 people, 90.91%)
- Zoloft (10 people, 90.91%)
- Synthroid (10 people, 90.91%)
- Protonix (10 people, 90.91%)
- Nexium (10 people, 90.91%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Periodontitis (10 people, 90.91%)
- Oral Disorder (10 people, 90.91%)
- Drug Screen Positive (10 people, 90.91%)
- Cardiac Disorder (10 people, 90.91%)
- Bone Disorder (10 people, 90.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Prostatitis when taking Marijuana?
- Check symptoms - is prostatitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsProstatitis and drugs with ingredients of marijuana.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProstatitis and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hair loss, pain, prostatitis, androgenetic alopecia (latest reports from 4,241 Prostatitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ProstatitisProstatitis
Could your condition cause ProstatitisProstatitis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My wife survived a brain aneurysm several years ago. She also suffers from chronic pain do to injuries in a car accident 40 years ago. With the "oupioid crisis" no doctor will continue to prescribe pain medication. Is it safe for her to use medical marijuana?
So I have Polycythemia vera it makes my hematocrit too high and I have to give a pint of blood about every 3 months. I started taking cbd and so far no results, can you tell me what and how much to take. I have a blood test every month! Thanks Fran
User posts to the study
Marijuana isn't a fucking drug, you ding-dongs. Tamiflu is, though. The only reason you shouldn't take Tamiflu and light a fat jizzoint is because you have the flu. It irritates your throat since it's sensitive from coughing so much. The same way you wouldn't drink fresh-squeezed lemonade if ...