Who have Pulse absent with Marijuana - from FDA reports
Pulse absent is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old also take medication Lamictal, and have Bipolar disorder. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,342 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
3,342 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 8 people (0.24%) have Pulse absent
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pulse absent when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 37.5 %
- male: 62.5 %
Age of people who have Pulse absent when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 75 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 3 people, 37.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lamictal: 3 people, 37.50%
- Wellbutrin Xl: 2 people, 25.00%
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 12.50%
- Methadose: 1 person, 12.50%
- Kadian: 1 person, 12.50%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 12.50%
- Avinza: 1 person, 12.50%
- Alprazolam: 1 person, 12.50%
- Alcohol: 1 person, 12.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cardiac Arrest: 5 people, 62.50%
- Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart): 3 people, 37.50%
- Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped: 3 people, 37.50%
- Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs): 3 people, 37.50%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 37.50%
- Circulatory Collapse: 3 people, 37.50%
- Intentional Overdose: 3 people, 37.50%
- Pulmonary Haemorrhage (acute bleeding from the lung): 3 people, 37.50%
- Sinus Tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node): 3 people, 37.50%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 3 people, 37.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pulse absent while taking Marijuana?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pulse absent
- Subscribe to monitor Pulse absent in Marijuana
You are not alone:
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 4,171 users)
Pulse absent has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 5,742 Pulse absent patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pulse absentPulse absent (1,226 drugs)
Could your condition cause Pulse absentPulse absent (736 conditions)
Marijuana side effects
- Marijuana side effects (3,510 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Wellbutrin Xl and Zarontin drug interaction - now
- Cataflam and Maiden Fern drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Frustration with Gabapentin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Taeniasis with Simponi? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Teniasis with Simponi? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Taenia Solium with Simponi? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Taenia Saginata with Simponi? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Electric Shock with Psoriasis? - 5 seconds ago
- Creatine Monohydrate and Phenylalanine Ethyl Ester Hcl drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Vitamin B12 drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 14 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.