Marijuana and Pulse absent - from FDA reports
Pulse absent is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old also take medication Lamictal, and have Bipolar disorder. This review analyzes which people have Pulse absent with Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,634 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana from FDA, and is updated regularly.
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 8 people (0.3%) have Pulse absent
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pulse absent when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 37.5 %
- male: 62.5 %
Age of people who have Pulse absent when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 75 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 3 people, 37.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lamictal: 3 people, 37.50%
- Wellbutrin Xl: 2 people, 25.00%
- Wellbutrin: 1 person, 12.50%
- Methadose: 1 person, 12.50%
- Kadian: 1 person, 12.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cardiac Arrest: 5 people, 62.50%
- Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart): 3 people, 37.50%
- Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped: 3 people, 37.50%
- Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs): 3 people, 37.50%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 37.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pulse absent
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Pulse absent in Marijuana
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Marijuana and Pulse absent
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,297 users)
Pulse absent has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 5,375 Pulse absent patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pulse absentPulse absent (1,223 drugs)
Could your condition cause Pulse absentPulse absent (735 conditions)
Marijuana side effects
- Marijuana side effects (2,636 reports)
Browse all side effects of Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Marijuana and have Pulse Absent
- Support group for people who have Pulse Absent
- Support group for people who take Marijuana
You may be interested in these posts
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds uneffective and hurt me ??
- hi im from iran and use weed for a year i have keratitis herpetic and i wana to know its safe to keep smok weed?
- Hi, I'm have 4th stage BC er+ & pr+. I had chemo first because the tumors were so huge and then a bilateral mastectomy. I was taking Cannabis oil during this time and still do at a lesser dose. The latest Pet scans show NED. I am now concerned as I understand that there may be interactions...
- Very high white blood cell count, believe its lymphoma
- How do you find professionals with experience prescribing marijuana with Parnate?
- Will you have Diabetic Foot Infection with Cymbalta?
- Will you have Brittle Nails with Prednisone?
- Will you have Constipation with Multihance?
- Will you have Muscle Aches with Minocycline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Bone Marrow Oedema with Provera?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Diabetic Foot Infection?
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and have Brittle Nails?
- Support group for people who take Multihance and have Constipation?
- Support group for people who take Minocycline Hydrochloride and have Muscle Aches?
- Support group for people who take Provera and have Bone Marrow Oedema?
- Hello, I just had my 2nd round of Cisplatin 5 days ago. The metallic taste in my mouth is...
- Hi,I am 61 and found that Paxil,hydroxyzine,and Buspar were not controlling my anxiety.My physician...
- I have been diagnosed with Erethema Multiforme and I’m certain that it’s EM Major because I’ve had...
- I took Bactrim for eight days but thought it was the sinus infection that was making me nauseated...
- Hello My name is Lilly. My Mom is 81 has been on Metformin for years. She has low platlets,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.