Will you have Thoughts - cloudy with Marinol - from FDA reports
Thoughts - cloudy is found among people who take Marinol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Dilaudid, and have Hypercalcaemia of malignancy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,349 people who have side effects when taking Marinol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on dronabinol (the active ingredients of Marinol) and Marinol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Thoughts - cloudy are also considered in the study.
What is Marinol?
Marinol has active ingredients of dronabinol. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Marinol 3,444 users)
What is Thoughts - cloudy?
Thoughts - cloudy (thoughts are becoming confusing) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 50,309 Thoughts - cloudy patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
3,349 people reported to have side effects when taking Marinol.
Among them, 19 people (0.57%) have Thoughts - cloudy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Marinol when people have Thoughts - cloudy *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Thoughts - cloudy when taking Marinol *:
- female: 68.42 %
- male: 31.58 %
Age of people who have Thoughts - cloudy when taking Marinol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 31.25 %
- 60+: 56.25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypercalcaemia Of Malignancy (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood with cancer): 6 people, 31.58%
- Spinal Cord Compression: 2 people, 10.53%
- Dry Skin: 2 people, 10.53%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 2 people, 10.53%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 2 people, 10.53%
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (spreadable kidney cell tumour): 1 person, 5.26%
- Meningitis Fungal (fungal inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges): 1 person, 5.26%
- Malignant Respiratory Tract Neoplasm (cancer tumour of respiratory tract): 1 person, 5.26%
- Itching: 1 person, 5.26%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 5.26%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ativan: 8 people, 42.11%
- Dilaudid: 8 people, 42.11%
- Wellbutrin: 7 people, 36.84%
- Zoloft: 7 people, 36.84%
- Ms Contin: 7 people, 36.84%
- Lasix: 7 people, 36.84%
- Prilosec: 7 people, 36.84%
- Zometa: 6 people, 31.58%
- Trimox: 6 people, 31.58%
- Ritalin: 6 people, 31.58%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 12 people, 63.16%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 11 people, 57.89%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 8 people, 42.11%
- Memory Loss: 8 people, 42.11%
- Headache (pain in head): 8 people, 42.11%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8 people, 42.11%
- Disturbance In Attention: 8 people, 42.11%
- Weakness: 8 people, 42.11%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 7 people, 36.84%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 7 people, 36.84%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Thoughts - cloudy while taking Marinol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Thoughts - cloudy
- Subscribe to monitor Thoughts - cloudy in Marinol
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Marinol and have Thoughts - cloudy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Thoughts - cloudy with Marinol
Severity of Thoughts - cloudy *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 100 %
- severe: 0.0 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Effectiveness of Marinol when people have Thoughts - cloudy *:
- not at all: 100 %
- somewhat: 0.0 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- high: 0.0 %
- very high: 0.0 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with Thoughts - cloudyThoughts - cloudy (2,720 drugs)
Could your condition cause Thoughts - cloudyThoughts - cloudy (2,535 conditions)
Marinol side effects
- Marinol side effects (3,351 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Marinola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Mastoiditis with Theophylline? - now
- Vitamin D3 and Paeonia drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hernia with Valsartan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Inguinal Hernia with Valsartan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hernia - Inguinal with Valsartan? - 2 seconds ago
- Bi-Sifrol and Baccharis Crispa drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Penile Haemorrhage with Benzonatate? - 5 seconds ago
- Veetids '500' and Jalapa drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Mirapex and Monistat drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Imitrex and Epitol drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Anastrozole, Ibrance, Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Desmopressin Acetate, Prednisone, Desipramine Hydrochloride - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Levothroid, Adderall 20, Wellbutrin, Flovent - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Dramamine - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Albuterol, Advair Hfa, Biotin, Amoxil for a 18 year old girl - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 87 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Dilantin, Lasix, Spironolactone, Metoprolol Tartrate, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Plavix, Metoprolol Tartrate, Aspirin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Klonopin, Lamictal - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.