Mavik and Terminal state - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Terminal state is reported only by a few people who take Mavik.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mavik and have Terminal state. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,901 people who have side effects while taking Mavik from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,901 people reported to have side effects when taking Mavik.
Among them, 5 people (0.17%) have Terminal state.
What is Mavik?
Mavik has active ingredients of trandolapril. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 2,975 Mavik users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Terminal state?
Terminal state (the transitional states between life and biological death) is found to be associated with 817 drugs and 500 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mavik and Terminal state reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Terminal state when taking Mavik *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Terminal state when taking Mavik *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Mavik *:
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 2 people, 40.00%
- Duoneb: 1 person, 20.00%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Darvocet: 1 person, 20.00%
- Decadron: 1 person, 20.00%
- Demadex: 1 person, 20.00%
- Demerol: 1 person, 20.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Diovan: 1 person, 20.00%
- Efudex: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Terminal state *:
- Metastases To Liver (cancer spreads to liver): 2 people, 40.00%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 2 people, 40.00%
- Bronchial Carcinoma (lung cancer): 2 people, 40.00%
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 1 person, 20.00%
- Death: 1 person, 20.00%
- Disease Progression: 1 person, 20.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 20.00%
- Drug Dependence: 1 person, 20.00%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 20.00%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 4 people, 80.00%
- Cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mavik and have Terminal state?Check whether Terminal state is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Terminal state and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of trandolapril:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Mavik:
- Mavik (2,975 reports)
Common Mavik side effects:
Browse all side effects of Mavik:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Terminal state treatments and more:
- Terminal state (6,169 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Terminal state:
- Terminal state in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Terminal state in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Terminal state in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Terminal state:
All the drugs that are associated with Terminal state:
- Terminal state (817 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Terminal state:
All the conditions that are associated with Terminal state:
- Terminal state (500 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on trandolapril (the active ingredients of Mavik) and Mavik (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Celiac Disease - Sprue and Hypoaesthesia - 11 seconds ago
- Suprax and Clarithromycin drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Zovirax and Vivelle drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Cranberry and Dementia - 41 seconds ago
- Endometriosis and Stress And Anxiety - 49 seconds ago
- Birth Control and drugs of ingredients of job's tears - 53 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Bleph-10 drug interaction - a minute ago
- Valproate Sodium and Loss Of Libido - a minute ago
- Vistaril and Tikosyn drug interaction - a minute ago
- Lunesta and Docetaxel drug interaction - a minute ago