Maxalt-mlt and Acne vulgaris - from FDA reports
Acne vulgaris is reported only by a few people who take Maxalt-Mlt. We study 786 people who have side effects while taking Maxalt-mlt from FDA. Among them, 2 have Acne vulgaris. Find out below who they are, when they have Acne vulgaris and more.
786 people reported to have side effects when taking Maxalt-mlt.
Among them, 2 people (0.25%) have Acne vulgaris
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne vulgaris when taking Maxalt-mlt *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acne vulgaris when taking Maxalt-mlt *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 50.00%
- Xyrem: 1 person, 50.00%
- Wellbutrin Sr: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nexplanon: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flovent: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods: 1 person, 50.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breast Cyst: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Maxalt-mlt and have Acne vulgaris?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Acne vulgaris
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Maxalt-mlt has active ingredients of rizatriptan benzoate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Maxalt-mlt 1,066 users)
Acne vulgaris (acne- skin disease) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 47,991 Acne vulgaris patients).
Drugs that are associated with Acne vulgarisAcne vulgaris (2,029 drugs)
Could your condition cause Acne vulgarisAcne vulgaris (1,800 conditions)
Maxalt-mlt side effects
- Maxalt-mlt side effects (786 reports)
Browse all side effects of Maxalt-mlta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Maxalt-Mlt and have Acne Vulgaris
- Support group for people who have Acne Vulgaris
- Support group for people who take Maxalt-Mlt
Can you answer these questions
- I am 36 year old male. Hep b was detected 5 years back. I started taking tenvir for 2 years and then doc change it to entecavir 0.5mg. I am taking entecavir for almost a year and i notice acne on my face. What treatment should i take for my acnes
- I take Viagra and i have acné on m'y face .What is The solution?
- What acne medicine can be taken with Sprycel?
- Is acne a side effect of propylthiouracil?
- I had lymph node squamous cell ca and received Cisplatin and radiation for treatment. Last dose was 07/31/17. Pet scans are now negative. I have had pimples slightly during chemo but now pot it has gotten much worse. I am 55yo female and have never had this bad facial acne. Anybody else? Advice?
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 66 years old and after a few days of starting Forteo I broke out with acne. I never had a skin problem and have very good skin. I don’t know what to do about it. Is there any other drug that I can take so that I can go off the Forteo.
- Acne on my scalp shortly after I began taking xeljanze.
- I am new to naltrexone and 59 and am having acne I believe due to this medicine. Any advice? Does it get better over time?
- I have been clear of acne for years now. I got strep throat a week ago and the dr prescribed penicillin, now I have a major break out session happening on my face...wondering how long it will take to clear?!
- I have been taking keppra for how many months and it started to get acne on my face, so I’m thinking this is the side effect on me
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Charcoal?
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Charcoal?
- Will you have Palpitations with Charcoal?
- Will you have Irregular Heartbeat with Charcoal?
- Will you have Heart Pounding Or Racing with Charcoal?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Charcoal and have Heart Palpitations?
- Support group for people who take Charcoal and have Palpitations Aggravated?
- Support group for people who take Charcoal and have Palpitations?
- Support group for people who take Charcoal and have Irregular Heartbeat?
- Support group for people who take Charcoal and have Heart Pounding Or Racing?
- What to expect when you take Charcoal and have Heart Palpitations?
- What to expect when you take Charcoal and have Palpitations Aggravated?
- What to expect when you take Charcoal and have Palpitations?
- What to expect when you take Charcoal and have Irregular Heartbeat?
- What to expect when you take Charcoal and have Heart Pounding Or Racing?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.