Maxalt-mlt and Acne - from FDA reports
Acne is reported only by a few people who take Maxalt-Mlt. We study 786 people who have side effects while taking Maxalt-mlt from FDA. Among them, 2 have Acne. Find out below who they are, when they have Acne and more.
786 people reported to have side effects when taking Maxalt-mlt.
Among them, 2 people (0.25%) have Acne
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne when taking Maxalt-mlt *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acne when taking Maxalt-mlt *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 50.00%
- Xyrem: 1 person, 50.00%
- Wellbutrin Sr: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nexplanon: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flovent: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods: 1 person, 50.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breast Cyst: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Maxalt-mlt and have Acne?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Acne
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Maxalt-mlt has active ingredients of rizatriptan benzoate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Maxalt-mlt 1,066 users)
Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 47,991 Acne patients).
Drugs that are associated with AcneAcne (1,994 drugs)
Could your condition cause AcneAcne (1,701 conditions)
Maxalt-mlt side effects
- Maxalt-mlt side effects (786 reports)
Browse all side effects of Maxalt-mlta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Maxalt-Mlt and have Acne
- Support group for people who have Acne
- Support group for people who take Maxalt-Mlt
Can you answer these questions
- I take Viagra and i have acné on m'y face .What is The solution?
- What acne medicine can be taken with Sprycel?
- Is acne a side effect of propylthiouracil?
- I had lymph node squamous cell ca and received Cisplatin and radiation for treatment. Last dose was 07/31/17. Pet scans are now negative. I have had pimples slightly during chemo but now pot it has gotten much worse. I am 55yo female and have never had this bad facial acne. Anybody else? Advice?
- I was given a prescription of naproxen as the doctor suspected arthritis. I have been taking it for a couple of days and have noticed my skin has gotten worse. I was wondering if it is naproxen side effects or if it is just hormonal as I am only 16.
You may be interested in these posts
- I am new to naltrexone and 59 and am having acne I believe due to this medicine. Any advice? Does it get better over time?
- I have been clear of acne for years now. I got strep throat a week ago and the dr prescribed penicillin, now I have a major break out session happening on my face...wondering how long it will take to clear?!
- I have been taking keppra for how many months and it started to get acne on my face, so I’m thinking this is the side effect on me
- I’ve been on BusPar for 1 month. Horrible, painful cystic acne. Also weight gain. The benefits are not outweighing the side effects. Anyone else??
- I was on Simvastatin for a few years, but stop taking it over a year ago. I've been back on it because of my high cholesterol levels and within three days, I started getting acne! I also am I on gabapentin which I read the combination of gabapentin and simvastatin can give you a higher rate of...
- Will you have Pneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Mellaril?
- Will you have Sluggishness with Restoril?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Bronchopneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Pneumonitis?
- Support group for people who take Restoril and have Sluggishness?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Bronchopneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Pneumonitis?
- What to expect when you take Restoril and have Sluggishness?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.