Maxalt-mlt and Pimples - from FDA reports
Pimples is reported only by a few people who take Maxalt-Mlt. We study 910 people who have side effects while taking Maxalt-mlt from FDA. Among them, 2 have Pimples. Find out below who they are, when they have Pimples and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
910 people reported to have side effects when taking Maxalt-mlt.
Among them, 2 people (0.22%) have Pimples
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pimples when taking Maxalt-mlt *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pimples when taking Maxalt-mlt *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 50.00%
- Xyrem: 1 person, 50.00%
- Wellbutrin Sr: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nexplanon: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flovent: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods: 1 person, 50.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breast Cyst: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pimples while taking Maxalt-mlt?
You are not alone:
Maxalt-mlt has active ingredients of rizatriptan benzoate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Maxalt-mlt 1,190 users)
Pimples has been reported by people with acne, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 62,723 Pimples patients).
Drugs that are associated with PimplesPimples (2,044 drugs)
Could your condition cause PimplesPimples (1,815 conditions)
Maxalt-mlt side effects
- Maxalt-mlt side effects (910 reports)
Browse all side effects of Maxalt-mlta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Emotional Disorder with Tarka? - now
- Will you have Vaginal Contraceptive Device Complication with Tresiba? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Bacteriostatic Water For Injection In Plastic Container and have X-Ray Limb Abnormal? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Scan Abnormal with Cassia Bark? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemangioblastoma with Lipidil? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Ibuprofen - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Benadryl - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Flexeril - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.