Mayzent and Dark circles under eyes - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dark circles under eyes is reported only by a few people who take Mayzent.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mayzent and have Dark circles under eyes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,239 people who have side effects while taking Mayzent from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,239 people reported to have side effects when taking Mayzent.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Dark circles under eyes.
What is Mayzent?
Mayzent has active ingredients of siponimod fumaric acid. eHealthMe is studying from 7,240 Mayzent users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dark circles under eyes?
Dark circles under eyes is found to be associated with 790 drugs and 567 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mayzent and Dark circles under eyes reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dark circles under eyes when taking Mayzent *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Dark circles under eyes *:
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mayzent and have Dark circles under eyes?Check whether Dark circles under eyes is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dark circles under eyes and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of siponimod fumaric acid:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Mayzent:
- Mayzent (7,240 reports)
Common Mayzent side effects:
Browse all side effects of Mayzent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dark circles under eyes treatments and more:
- Dark circles under eyes (1,613 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dark circles under eyes:
- Dark circles under eyes in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dark circles under eyes in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dark circles under eyes in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Dark circles under eyes:
- Dark circles under eyes (791 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Dark circles under eyes:
- Dark circles under eyes (567 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on siponimod fumaric acid (the active ingredients of Mayzent) and Mayzent (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lioresal and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - a second ago
- Fentanyl-75 and Loss Of Consciousness - a second ago
- Brintellix and Muscle Weakness Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Megace and Sinus Tachycardia - 5 seconds ago
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - 8 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Letairis drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Methadose and Swelling Face - 18 seconds ago
- Reclast and Depakote drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Cimetidine and Hernia - 35 seconds ago
- Phenytoin and Requip drug interaction - 43 seconds ago