Medrol and Vagina dryness - from FDA reports
There is no Vagina dryness reported by people who take Medrol yet. This review analyzes which people have Vagina dryness with Medrol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vagina dryness
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Vagina dryness in Medrol
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Medrol and Vagina dryness
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Medrol has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Medrol 14,596 users)
Vagina dryness has been reported by people with generalized anxiety disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, autoimmune hepatitis, tinnitus (latest reports from 49 Vagina dryness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vagina drynessVagina dryness
Could your condition cause Vagina drynessVagina dryness
Medrol side effects
- Medrol side effects (14,181 reports)
Browse all side effects of Medrola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Medrol and have Vagina Dryness
- Support group for people who have Vagina Dryness
- Support group for people who take Medrol
- Will you have Diabetic Foot Infection with Cymbalta?
- Will you have Brittle Nails with Prednisone?
- Will you have Constipation with Multihance?
- Will you have Muscle Aches with Minocycline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Bone Marrow Oedema with Provera?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Diabetic Foot Infection?
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and have Brittle Nails?
- Support group for people who take Multihance and have Constipation?
- Support group for people who take Minocycline Hydrochloride and have Muscle Aches?
- Support group for people who take Provera and have Bone Marrow Oedema?
- Hello, I just had my 2nd round of Cisplatin 5 days ago. The metallic taste in my mouth is...
- Hi,I am 61 and found that Paxil,hydroxyzine,and Buspar were not controlling my anxiety.My physician...
- I have been diagnosed with Erethema Multiforme and I’m certain that it’s EM Major because I’ve had...
- I took Bactrim for eight days but thought it was the sinus infection that was making me nauseated...
- Hello My name is Lilly. My Mom is 81 has been on Metformin for years. She has low platlets,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.