Mekinist and Panic disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Panic disorder is found among people who take Mekinist, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mekinist and have Panic disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,702 people who have side effects when taking Mekinist from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13,702 people reported to have side effects when taking Mekinist.
Among them, 11 people (0.08%) have Panic disorder.
What is Mekinist?
Mekinist has active ingredients of trametinib dimethyl sulfoxide. eHealthMe is studying from 13,707 Mekinist users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Panic disorder?
Panic disorder is found to be associated with 2,683 drugs and 1,995 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mekinist and Panic disorder reports submitted per year:
Time on Mekinist when people have Panic disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 66.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 33.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Panic disorder when taking Mekinist *:
- female: 54.55 %
- male: 45.45 %
Age of people who have Panic disorder when taking Mekinist *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Mekinist *:
- Tafinlar: 8 people, 72.73%
- Ventolin Hfa: 2 people, 18.18%
- Trifluoperazine Hcl: 2 people, 18.18%
- Proair Hfa: 2 people, 18.18%
- Ondansetron: 2 people, 18.18%
Common side effects people have besides Panic disorder *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 54.55%
- Rashes (redness): 6 people, 54.55%
- Dizziness: 5 people, 45.45%
- Depression: 5 people, 45.45%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 5 people, 45.45%
- Hyperkeratosis (thickening of the outer layer of the skin): 3 people, 27.27%
- Fever: 3 people, 27.27%
- Chills (felling of cold): 3 people, 27.27%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 27.27%
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 2 people, 18.18%
Common conditions people have *:
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 5 people, 45.45%
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma (spreadable cancer tumour of melanine): 3 people, 27.27%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 2 people, 18.18%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mekinist and have Panic disorder?Check whether Panic disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Panic disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of trametinib dimethyl sulfoxide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Mekinist:
- Mekinist (13,707 reports)
Common Mekinist side effects:
- Fever: 2,587 reports
- Death: 2,551 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,309 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 928 reports
- Chills (felling of cold): 883 reports
- Diarrhea: 711 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 684 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 554 reports
Browse all side effects of Mekinist:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Panic disorder treatments and more:
- Panic disorder (59,765 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Panic disorder:
- Panic disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Panic disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Panic disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Panic disorder:
- Xanax: 2,289 reports
- Clonazepam: 1,530 reports
- Paxil: 1,524 reports
- Seroquel: 1,519 reports
- Chantix: 1,381 reports
- Zoloft: 1,351 reports
- Cymbalta: 1,339 reports
- Lyrica: 1,265 reports
- Prednisone: 1,233 reports
- Paroxetine: 1,211 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Panic disorder:
- Panic disorder (2,683 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Panic disorder:
- Depression: 4,163 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 3,393 reports
- Pain: 1,992 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,734 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Panic disorder:
- Panic disorder (1,995 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on trametinib dimethyl sulfoxide (the active ingredients of Mekinist) and Mekinist (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk) in Weed, how severe and when it was recovered? - now
- Inflammatory Pseudotumor and High Blood Pressure - 2 seconds ago
- Torisel and Conjunctivitis - 11 seconds ago
- Amantadine Hydrochloride and Tramadol drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Mouth Ulceration Aggravated - 25 seconds ago
- Lopid and Atherosclerosis - 26 seconds ago
- Regular Insulin and Procedural Dizziness - 27 seconds ago
- Skin Blushing/Flushing and drugs of ingredients of marijuana - 31 seconds ago
- Ultram and Subcutaneous Emphysema - 46 seconds ago
- Tranxene and Heart Valve Surgery - a minute ago