Meloxicam and Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent is reported only by a few people who take Meloxicam.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Meloxicam and have Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 55,060 people who have side effects while taking Meloxicam from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
55,060 people reported to have side effects when taking Meloxicam.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent.
What is Meloxicam?
Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 58,112 Meloxicam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent?
Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent is found to be associated with 416 drugs and 52 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Meloxicam and Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent when taking Meloxicam *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent when taking Meloxicam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Meloxicam *:
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Rosiglitazone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Famotidine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 100.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Carvedilol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Alendronate Sodium: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent *:
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 100.00%
- Belching (release of gas from the digestive tract): 1 person, 100.00%
- Aseptic Necrosis Bone: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Meloxicam and have Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent?Check whether Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Association of Meloxicam Use with the Risk of Acute Pancreatitis: A Case–Control Study", Clinical drug investigation, 2015 Oct .
How severe was Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of meloxicam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Meloxicam:
- Meloxicam (58,112 reports)
Common Meloxicam side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 5,797 reports
- Pain: 4,875 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,602 reports
- Joint pain: 4,093 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,976 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,894 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 2,865 reports
Browse all side effects of Meloxicam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent treatments and more:
- Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent (594 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent:
- Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent:
- Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent (416 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent:
- Diabetes mellitus non insulin-dependent (52 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on meloxicam (the active ingredients of Meloxicam) and Meloxicam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Apresoline drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Canker Sores - 3 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction - 8 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Cholangitis - 9 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma Recurrent - 11 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 12 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Acute Upper Airway Obstruction - 13 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Nightmares - 23 seconds ago
- Gastric Ulcer and Enlarged Prostate - 23 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Bronchospasm Aggravated - 28 seconds ago