Melphalan hydrochloride and Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia is reported only by a few people who take Melphalan Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Melphalan hydrochloride and have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,866 people who have side effects while taking Melphalan hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,866 people reported to have side effects when taking Melphalan hydrochloride.
Among them, 3 people (0.08%) have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia.
What is Melphalan hydrochloride?
Melphalan hydrochloride has active ingredients of melphalan hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 3,872 Melphalan hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia?
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (cancer affects small lymphocytes (white blood cells)) is found to be associated with 471 drugs and 284 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Melphalan hydrochloride and Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia when taking Melphalan hydrochloride *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia when taking Melphalan hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Melphalan hydrochloride *:
- Zosyn: 3 people, 100.00%
- Zometa: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ambien: 3 people, 100.00%
- Amoxicillin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Aredia: 3 people, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ceftriaxone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Clonidine: 3 people, 100.00%
- Colace: 3 people, 100.00%
- Diovan: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia *:
- Weakness: 3 people, 100.00%
- Viith Nerve Paralysis: 3 people, 100.00%
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (the thickening of the myocardium (muscle) of the left ventricle of the heart): 3 people, 100.00%
- Joint Swelling: 3 people, 100.00%
- Joint Range Of Motion Decreased (disease of joint movement): 3 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Space Narrowing (spinal disc space narrowing): 3 people, 100.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 3 people, 100.00%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 3 people, 100.00%
- Hyperviscosity Syndrome (condition in which blood is not able to flow freely through your arteries): 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Melphalan hydrochloride and have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia?Check whether Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of melphalan hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Melphalan hydrochloride:
- Melphalan hydrochloride (3,872 reports)
Common Melphalan hydrochloride side effects:
Browse all side effects of Melphalan hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia treatments and more:
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (6,558 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia:
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia:
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (471 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia:
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia (284 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on melphalan hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Melphalan hydrochloride) and Melphalan hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Provigil and Diabeta drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Nabumetone and Metastases To Bone - 9 seconds ago
- Cogentin and The Flu - 10 seconds ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Lip Blister - 11 seconds ago
- Ludiomil and Stools - Watery - 18 seconds ago
- Ludiomil and Diarrhea - 18 seconds ago
- Accolate vs. Allegra - 19 seconds ago
- Sulfacetamide Sodium and Quit Smoking - 19 seconds ago
- Cephalexin and Cefaclor drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Terazosin Hydrochloride and Chorea Aggravated - 27 seconds ago