Will you have Cholangitis with Menopur - from FDA reports
There is no Cholangitis reported by people who take Menopur yet. This review analyzes which people have Cholangitis with Menopur. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on menotropins (fsh;lh) (the active ingredients of Menopur) and Menopur (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Cholangitis are also considered in the study.
What is Menopur?
Menopur has active ingredients of menotropins (fsh;lh). (latest outcomes from Menopur 673 users)
What is Cholangitis?
Cholangitis (infection of the bile duct) has been reported by people with pancreatic carcinoma, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, preventive health care, liver transplant (latest reports from 4,204 Cholangitis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Cholangitis while taking Menopur?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Menopur and have Cholangitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with CholangitisCholangitis
Could your condition cause CholangitisCholangitis
Menopur side effects
- Menopur side effects (653 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Menopura b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Convulsion with Tay-Sachs Disease? - now
- Will you have Weaning Failure with Methocarbamol? - a second ago
- Will you have Salmonella Test Positive with Effexor Xr? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cerebrovascular Spasm with Dimetapp? - 3 seconds ago
- Temazepam and N-Acetyl Leucine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Magnesium Sulfate and Tramadol Hydrochloride - 5 seconds ago
- Bacopa and Ecklonia Cava drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Xylocaine drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Shin Splints with Trazodone Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Saliva Altered with Synthroid? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Prempro/premphase, Armour Thyroid, Adderall 30, Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Spironolactone, Lisinopril - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.