Mercaptopurine and Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent is found among people who take Mercaptopurine, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mercaptopurine and have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,865 people who have side effects when taking Mercaptopurine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
19,865 people reported to have side effects when taking Mercaptopurine.
Among them, 140 people (0.7%) have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent.
What is Mercaptopurine?
Mercaptopurine has active ingredients of mercaptopurine. It is often used in crohn's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 17,983 Mercaptopurine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent?
Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes-recurrent) is found to be associated with 287 drugs and 153 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mercaptopurine and Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent reports submitted per year:
Time on Mercaptopurine when people have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent *:
Gender of people who have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent when taking Mercaptopurine*:
Age of people who have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent when taking Mercaptopurine *:
Common drugs people take besides Mercaptopurine *:
Common side effects people have besides Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mercaptopurine and have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent?Check whether Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of mercaptopurine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Mercaptopurine:
- Mercaptopurine (17,983 reports)
Common Mercaptopurine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Mercaptopurine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent treatments and more:
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent (4,040 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent:
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent:
- Blincyto: 200 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 404 reports
- Cytarabine: 310 reports
- Dasatinib: 115 reports
- Fludara: 295 reports
- Iclusig: 120 reports
- Mercaptopurine: 140 reports
- Methotrexate: 449 reports
- Prednisone: 213 reports
- Vincristine sulfate: 108 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent:
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent (287 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent:
- Acute childhood leukemia: 807 reports
- Acute lymphoblastic anemia: 807 reports
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia: 807 reports
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia: 807 reports
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia: 885 reports
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all): 807 reports
- All: 807 reports
- B precursor type acute leukaemia: 119 reports
- Cancer - acute childhood leukemia (all): 297 reports
- Chemotherapy: 156 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent:
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia recurrent (153 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mercaptopurine (the active ingredients of Mercaptopurine) and Mercaptopurine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prevalite and Fever - 2 seconds ago
- Pregabalin and Angioplasty - 17 seconds ago
- Eyelid Twitch and drugs of ingredients of ibandronate sodium - 22 seconds ago
- Alcohol and Injection Site Haemorrhage - 32 seconds ago
- Miglitol and Headache - 37 seconds ago
- Relistor and Stools - Watery - 47 seconds ago
- Relistor and Diarrhea - 47 seconds ago
- Losartan and Poor Venous Access - 59 seconds ago
- Glucotrol and Primacor drug interaction - a minute ago
- Granisetron Hydrochloride and Mucosal Inflammation - a minute ago