Who have Tongue oedema with Mesalamine - from FDA reports
Tongue oedema is reported only by a few people who take Mesalamine. We study 6,878 people who have side effects while taking Mesalamine from FDA. Among them, 2 have Tongue oedema. Find out below who they are, when they have Tongue oedema and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
6,878 people reported to have side effects when taking Mesalamine.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Tongue oedema
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tongue oedema when taking Mesalamine *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Tongue oedema when taking Mesalamine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tongue oedema while taking Mesalamine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tongue oedema
- Subscribe to monitor Tongue oedema in Mesalamine
You are not alone:
Mesalamine has active ingredients of mesalamine. It is often used in ulcerative colitis. (latest outcomes from Mesalamine 7,033 users)
Tongue oedema (swelling of tongue) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma (latest reports from 5,597 Tongue oedema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tongue oedemaTongue oedema (1,076 drugs)
Could your condition cause Tongue oedemaTongue oedema (507 conditions)
Mesalamine side effects
- Mesalamine side effects (6,881 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Mesalaminea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Jacobsson H, Eriksen J, Karlén P, "Mesalazine-induced renal calculi", The American journal of case reports, 2014 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypoaesthesia Teeth with Lisinopril? - now
- Acidophilus and Oak Bark drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Glucose Test with Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Dm with Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Management with Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus with Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetes with Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Delivery with Kalydeco? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Rhinorrhea with Zantac 150? - 4 seconds ago
- Mannose and Zyrtec drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.