Mesna and Coronary heart disease - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Coronary heart disease is reported only by a few people who take Mesna.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Mesna and have Coronary heart disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,444 people who have side effects while taking Mesna from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,444 people reported to have side effects when taking Mesna.
Among them, 3 people (0.04%) have Coronary heart disease.
What is Mesna?
Mesna has active ingredients of mesna. eHealthMe is studying from 7,450 Mesna users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Coronary heart disease?
Coronary heart disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries) is found to be associated with 2,773 drugs and 2,042 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Mesna and Coronary heart disease reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Coronary heart disease when taking Mesna *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Mesna *:
- Zometa: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nasacort: 2 people, 66.67%
- Allegra: 2 people, 66.67%
- Aredia: 2 people, 66.67%
- Avalide: 2 people, 66.67%
- Avapro: 2 people, 66.67%
- Bactrim: 2 people, 66.67%
- Bortezomib: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cleocin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Doxil: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Coronary heart disease *:
- Vision Blurred: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hyperkeratosis (thickening of the outer layer of the skin): 2 people, 66.67%
- Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen): 2 people, 66.67%
- Furuncle (infection of the hair follicle): 2 people, 66.67%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 66.67%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 2 people, 66.67%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 2 people, 66.67%
- Haemangioma Of Liver (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in liver): 2 people, 66.67%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 2 people, 66.67%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 2 people, 66.67%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 33.33%
- Sarcoma (rare cancers that develop in the muscle, bone, nerves, cartilage, tendons, blood vessels and the fatty and fibrous tissues): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mesna and have Coronary heart disease?Check whether Coronary heart disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Coronary heart disease and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of mesna:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Mesna:
- Mesna (7,450 reports)
Common Mesna side effects:
Browse all side effects of Mesna:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Coronary heart disease treatments and more:
- Coronary heart disease (62,746 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Coronary heart disease:
- Coronary heart disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Coronary heart disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Coronary heart disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Coronary heart disease:
All the drugs that are associated with Coronary heart disease:
- Coronary heart disease (2,773 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Coronary heart disease:
All the conditions that are associated with Coronary heart disease:
- Coronary heart disease (2,042 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mesna (the active ingredients of Mesna) and Mesna (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Plavix and Radiation Dysphagia - a second ago
- Reclast and Neck Pain - 7 seconds ago
- Fluorouracil and Breathing Difficulty - 10 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Wound Haemorrhage - 15 seconds ago
- Onivyde and Drug Ineffective - 32 seconds ago
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Kidney Infection - 34 seconds ago
- Renvela and Coronary Heart Disease - 41 seconds ago
- Tremfya and Hypotension - 43 seconds ago
- Dojolvi and Weakness - 44 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Myoglobinuria Present - 49 seconds ago