Who have Migraine with Metadate cd - from FDA reports
Migraine is reported only by a few people who take Metadate Cd. We study 422 people who have side effects while taking Metadate cd from FDA. Among them, 2 have Migraine. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraine and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
422 people reported to have side effects when taking Metadate cd.
Among them, 2 people (0.47%) have Migraine
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Metadate cd when people have Migraine *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Migraine when taking Metadate cd *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Migraine when taking Metadate cd *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem: 1 person, 50.00%
- Topamax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Symbicort: 1 person, 50.00%
- Provigil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Plaquenil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Olux: 1 person, 50.00%
- Neupro: 1 person, 50.00%
- Motrin Ib: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Kidney Stones: 1 person, 50.00%
- Affect Lability (emotional incontinence): 1 person, 50.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Migraine while taking Metadate cd?
You are not alone:
Metadate cd has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Metadate cd 550 users)
Migraine (headache) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, migraine, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 106,380 Migraine patients).
Drugs that are associated with MigraineMigraine (2,466 drugs)
Could your condition cause MigraineMigraine (2,038 conditions)
Metadate cd side effects
- Metadate cd side effects (422 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Metadate cda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Yalcin O, Aslan AA, Sari BA, Turkbay T, "Possible methylphenidate related hoarseness and disturbances of voice quality: two pediatric cases", Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2012 Sep .
- Yektas Ç, Samurcu ND, Tufan AE, "Loss of Eyebrows (Madarosis) After Use of Long-Acting Methylphenidate: Case Report", Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2017 Aug .
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct .
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
- Lufi D, Bucherman M, Akita M, Cohen R, Sibani C, "The effect of methylphenidate on speech patterns of children with attention deficit disorder", Journal of Behavioral Health, 2015 Jan .
- Ersoy MA, Ersoy HT, "Manic symptoms associated with isotretinoin and methylphenidate combination: a case report", Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bülteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2014 Sep .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Adderall Xr 30 and Magnesium Oxide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Truvada drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Testicular Infarction with Effexor Xr? - 4 seconds ago
- Dacogen and Kalmus drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Abuse with Invega? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Substance Abuse with Invega? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Cyst with Vasomotor Rhinitis? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Pcp Abuse with Invega? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Narcotic Abuse with Invega? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Marijuana Abuse with Invega? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Indapamide - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Co-codamol - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zopiclone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Imbruvica - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Strattera - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Voltaren, Naproxen for a 66 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- Prediction of Simvastatin for a 81 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Cephalexin - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Latanoprost, Meclizine - 14 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.