Metaxalone and Neuromuscular block prolonged - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 4,558 people who take Metaxalone or have Neuromuscular block prolonged. No report of Neuromuscular block prolonged is found in people who take Metaxalone.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Metaxalone?
Metaxalone has active ingredients of metaxalone. It is often used in back pain. eHealthMe is studying from 4,096 Metaxalone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Neuromuscular Block Prolonged?
Neuromuscular block prolonged is found to be associated with 175 drugs and 62 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Metaxalone and have Neuromuscular block prolonged?Check whether Neuromuscular block prolonged is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Neuromuscular block prolonged and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metaxalone:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Metaxalone:
- Metaxalone (4,096 reports)
Neuromuscular block prolonged treatments and more:
- Neuromuscular block prolonged (462 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Neuromuscular block prolonged:
- Neuromuscular block prolonged in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neuromuscular block prolonged in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neuromuscular block prolonged in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Neuromuscular block prolonged:
All the conditions that are associated with Neuromuscular block prolonged:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metaxalone (the active ingredients of Metaxalone) and Metaxalone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zyprexa and Bendamustine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate and Inh drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Frovatriptan Succinate drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Vyvanse vs. Perphenazine - 22 seconds ago
- Tpn and Fluticasone Propionate drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Angioedema and drugs of ingredients of azacitidine - 32 seconds ago
- Cytoxan and Prograf drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Sumatriptan and Atrioventricular Block First Degree - 45 seconds ago
- Colon Cancer and drugs of ingredients of metoprolol tartrate - 52 seconds ago
- Levocetirizine Hydrochloride vs. Claritin Reditabs - 54 seconds ago