Metaxalone and Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0 - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 4,152 people who take Metaxalone or have Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0. No report of Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0 is found in people who take Metaxalone.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Metaxalone?
Metaxalone has active ingredients of metaxalone. It is often used in back pain. eHealthMe is studying from 4,096 Metaxalone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Stage 0?
Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0: no further information found.
Do you take Metaxalone and have Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0?Check whether Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0 is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0 and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metaxalone:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Metaxalone:
- Metaxalone (4,096 reports)
Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0 treatments and more:
- Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0 (56 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0:
- Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0 in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0 in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0 in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0:
All the conditions that are associated with Non-small cell lung cancer stage 0:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metaxalone (the active ingredients of Metaxalone) and Metaxalone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pyrazinamide and Emtricitabine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Didanosine and Emtricitabine drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Diverticulitis - 6 seconds ago
- Epididymitis and drugs of ingredients of finasteride - 7 seconds ago
- Baycol and Uniphyl drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate and Emtricitabine drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Daraprim and Detrol La drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Cefotaxime and Arrhythmias - 12 seconds ago
- Emtricitabine and Dolutegravir drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Clinoril and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - 13 seconds ago