Metformin hydrochloride and Polymenorrhea - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Polymenorrhea is reported only by a few people who take Metformin Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Metformin hydrochloride and have Polymenorrhea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39,141 people who have side effects while taking Metformin hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
39,141 people reported to have side effects when taking Metformin hydrochloride.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Polymenorrhea.
What is Metformin hydrochloride?
Metformin hydrochloride has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 42,959 Metformin hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Polymenorrhea?
Polymenorrhea is found to be associated with 494 drugs and 244 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Metformin hydrochloride and Polymenorrhea reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Polymenorrhea when taking Metformin hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Polymenorrhea when taking Metformin hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 66.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Metformin hydrochloride *:
- Warfarin Sodium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nexplanon: 1 person, 33.33%
- Levemir: 1 person, 33.33%
- Avandia: 1 person, 33.33%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Polymenorrhea *:
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 2 people, 66.67%
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 1 person, 33.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 33.33%
- Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection (urinary tract infection by escherichia coli): 1 person, 33.33%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation): 1 person, 33.33%
- Device Dislocation: 1 person, 33.33%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 33.33%
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Respiratory Rate Decreased (less breathing rate/min): 1 person, 33.33%
- Insulin Resistance: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 33.33%
- Constipation: 1 person, 33.33%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metformin hydrochloride and have Polymenorrhea?Check whether Polymenorrhea is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- T.Audi Yanto, I.Huang, F.Nathania Kosasih, NP Hardjo Lugito, "Nightmare and Abnormal Dreams: Rare Side Effects of Metformin?", Case Reports in Endocrinology, 2018 Jan .
- Al-Hamdy RA, "Assessment of electrolytes and HbA1c in type 2 diabetic patients using metformin and evaluation of guidelines obedience regarding renal impairment", J.Thi-Qar Sci., 2015 Jan .
- Wiwanitkit S, Wiwanitkit V, "Metformin and sleep disorders", Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism, 2012 Jan .
How severe was Polymenorrhea and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metformin hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Metformin hydrochloride:
- Metformin hydrochloride (42,959 reports)
Common Metformin hydrochloride side effects:
Browse all side effects of Metformin hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Polymenorrhea treatments and more:
- Polymenorrhea (2,867 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Polymenorrhea:
- Polymenorrhea in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Polymenorrhea in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Polymenorrhea in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Polymenorrhea:
All the drugs that are associated with Polymenorrhea:
- Polymenorrhea (494 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Polymenorrhea:
All the conditions that are associated with Polymenorrhea:
- Polymenorrhea (244 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metformin hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Metformin hydrochloride) and Metformin hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Infection - 38 seconds ago
- Colace and Blood Calcium Decreased - 43 seconds ago
- Aredia and Abscess - 52 seconds ago
- Pregabalin and Pharyngitis Streptococcal - 53 seconds ago
- Itching in Fenofibrate, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- How effective is Wellbutrin Xl for Mood Swings? - a minute ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Invega drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ozempic and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Plavix and Bendamustine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Acetazolamide and Breo Ellipta drug interaction - a minute ago