Who have Low back pain with Metformin - from FDA reports
There is no Low back pain reported by people who take Metformin yet. This review analyzes which people have Low back pain with Metformin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Low back pain while taking Metformin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Low back pain
- Subscribe to monitor Low back pain in Metformin
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Metformin and have Low back pain
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Metformin has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Metformin 259,096 users)
Low Back Pain
Low back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, pain (latest reports from 6,007 Low back pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Low back painLow back pain
Could your condition cause Low back painLow back pain
Metformin side effects
- Metformin side effects (251,434 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Metformina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Metformin to similar drugs:
- Metformin vs Actos
- Metformin vs Alli
- Metformin vs Amaryl
- Metformin vs Atenolol
- Metformin vs Atorvastatin calcium
- Metformin vs Avandamet
- Metformin vs Bisoprolol fumarate
- Metformin vs Bydureon
- Metformin vs Byetta
- Metformin vs Crestor
- Metformin vs Ddavp
- Metformin vs Desmopressin acetate
- Metformin vs Eplerenone
- Metformin vs Gliclazide
- Metformin vs Glimepiride
- Metformin vs Glipizide
- Metformin vs Glucovance
- Metformin vs Glyburide
- Metformin vs Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride
- Metformin vs Hcg
- Metformin vs Insulin
- Metformin vs Janumet
- Metformin vs Januvia
- Metformin vs Lantus
- Metformin vs Lantus solostar
- Metformin vs Lasix
- Metformin vs Lescol xl
- Metformin vs Levemir
- Metformin vs Lipitor
- Metformin vs Lisinopril
- Metformin vs Losartan
- Metformin vs Losartan potassium; hydrochlorothiazide
- Metformin vs Minirin
- Metformin vs Niaspan
- Metformin vs Nph insulin
- Metformin vs Olmesartan medoxomil
- Metformin vs Omega 3
- Metformin vs Pioglitazone
- Metformin vs Pravastatin sodium
- Metformin vs Ramipril
- Metformin vs Simvastatin
- Metformin vs Tenex
- Metformin vs Tenuate
- Metformin vs Terazosin hydrochloride
- Metformin vs Tora
- Metformin vs Trilipix
- Metformin vs Victoza
- Metformin vs Vitamin d
- Metformin vs Zocor
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pinworms with Atenolol? - now
- Will you have Seatworm with Atenolol? - now
- Will you have Oxyuriasis with Atenolol? - now
- Will you have Helminthic Infection with Atenolol? - now
- Will you have Enterobius Vermicularis with Atenolol? - a second ago
- Will you have Erection Increased with Morphine? - a second ago
- Will you have Enterobiasis with Atenolol? - a second ago
- Will you have Threadworm with Atenolol? - a second ago
- Will you have Erection Increased with Diazepam? - 2 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Fluticasone Propionate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Humira, Nexplanon - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Vitamin D3, Lipitor, Fish Oil, Actos, Victoza, Metformin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Hy-pam ""25"" - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Unisom, Xanax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Norvir, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Eliquis - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Accutane - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 41 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Lexapro, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Krill Oil, Magnesium, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.