Metformin and Monilial vaginitis - from FDA reports
Monilial vaginitis is found among people who take Metformin, especially for people who are 50-59 old also take medication Fluconazole, . This review analyzes which people have Monilial vaginitis with Metformin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 199,020 people who have side effects when taking Metformin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 21, 2017
199,020 people reported to have side effects when taking Metformin.
Among them, 7 people (0.0%) have Monilial vaginitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Monilial vaginitis when taking Metformin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 28.57 %
- 50-59: 42.86 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fluconazole (4 people, 57.14%)
- Levothyroxine Sodium (3 people, 42.86%)
- Furosemide (3 people, 42.86%)
- Torsemide (2 people, 28.57%)
- Indocin (2 people, 28.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vaginal Pain (3 people, 42.86%)
- Urination - Painful (3 people, 42.86%)
- Constipation (3 people, 42.86%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (3 people, 42.86%)
- Head Injury (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Monilial vaginitis when taking Metformin?
- Check symptoms - is monilial vaginitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMonilial vaginitis and drugs with ingredients of metformin hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMonilial vaginitis and Metformin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Metformin has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Metformin 206,753 users)
Monilial vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina caused by fungal an infection) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, osteoporosis, arthritis, breast cancer (latest reports from 1,433 Monilial vaginitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Metformina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Monilial vaginitisMonilial vaginitis
Could your condition cause Monilial vaginitisMonilial vaginitis
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Wiwanitkit S, Wiwanitkit V, "Metformin and sleep disorders", Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism, 2012 Jan .
- Al-Hamdy RA, "Assessment of electrolytes and HbA1c in type 2 diabetic patients using metformin and evaluation of guidelines obedience regarding renal impairment", J.Thi-Qar Sci., 2015 Jan .
- ŽUPANIĆ KRMEK DU, BRAJKOVIĆ I, BEKIĆ D, KRNIĆ A, JURKOVIĆ P, PAVLOVIĆ T, "CALCIFIED DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS IN A PATIENT WITH RECURRENT DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS AND SARCOIDOSIS", Acta Medica Croatica, 2014 Mar .
- Lee IS, Kim KS, Kim KH, Park J, Jeong HS, Kim Y, Na YC, Chung WS, Ahn KS, Lee SG, Um JY, "Antihyperglycemic and Antiobesity Effects of JAL2 on db/db Mice", Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016 Mar .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Just posting because I have higher blood calcium and on Metphormin , Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Crestor and baby aspirin. Ran across this info and am very happy to find out my suspicions are true. You can't stay on these drugs for years and not have side effects. Also found thru blood panel that ...
User posts to the study
I have been taking metformin for 11 days the first few was ok then I felt dissoriontated, weak, my vision was blurred, I felt sick most of the time, then I started to get a stiff neck and after a few days it was so intense I could not sleep for two days and was crying in pain which is not me at ...