Metformin and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Metformin. We study 199,020 people who have side effects while taking Metformin from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
199,020 people reported to have side effects when taking Metformin.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Metformin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Byetta: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Increased (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires): 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metformin and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Metformin has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Metformin 206,762 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Metformin side effects
- Metformin side effects (199,102 reports)
Browse all side effects of Metformina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Wiwanitkit S, Wiwanitkit V, "Metformin and sleep disorders", Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism, 2012 Jan .
- Al-Hamdy RA, "Assessment of electrolytes and HbA1c in type 2 diabetic patients using metformin and evaluation of guidelines obedience regarding renal impairment", J.Thi-Qar Sci., 2015 Jan .
- ŽUPANIĆ KRMEK DU, BRAJKOVIĆ I, BEKIĆ D, KRNIĆ A, JURKOVIĆ P, PAVLOVIĆ T, "CALCIFIED DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS IN A PATIENT WITH RECURRENT DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS AND SARCOIDOSIS", Acta Medica Croatica, 2014 Mar .
- Lee IS, Kim KS, Kim KH, Park J, Jeong HS, Kim Y, Na YC, Chung WS, Ahn KS, Lee SG, Um JY, "Antihyperglycemic and Antiobesity Effects of JAL2 on db/db Mice", Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016 Mar .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Metformin and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Metformin
Can you answer these questions
- I was taking Flomax for about a month with Cipro. Turned out that I have diabetes and I had a UTI. I have low blood platelets and am scheduled to see a hematologist. Not sure if this is medication related yet. Any insight?
- Has anyone developed second degree heart block with metformin that resolved sfter stopping the metformin
- Does anyone have any advice for someone like myself that has begun to experience facial flushing after being on metformin for 10 years, until now with no problems? Even dropping to 1000 mg. I still have mild flushing. I'd really like to see if there's a way to continue as this med apparently...
- Just posting because I have higher blood calcium and on Metphormin , Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Crestor and baby aspirin. Ran across this info and am very happy to find out my suspicions are true. You can't stay on these drugs for years and not have side effects. Also found thru blood panel that...
- I'm just starting moringa. I take metformin twice a day. I am a 69 year old female, slightly obese.
You may be interested in these posts
- Just started taking metformin. Had 8 Keytruda infusions for melanoma mets in my brain.
- I am more meds than metformin and statin that causes more memory loss. Wonder if it is worth switching to insulin for.
- suffering from bowel incontinence since taking metformin
- On Metformin 3 weeks. Heart palpitations started right away but seem better. But despite seeing message board accounts re: others with this issue, both my doctor and diabetes counselor were emphatic that palpitations are not a side effect of Metformin. Dr. wants EKG.
- I take met formin and developed urionary incotinence
- Will you have Bladder Cancer with Trelstar La?
- Will you have Winter Itch with Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- Will you have Skin - Dry with Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- Will you have Transitional Cell Carcinoma Of The Bladder with Trelstar La?
- Will you have Dry Skin with Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Trelstar La and have Bladder Cancer?
- Support group for people who have Hormone Replacement Therapy and Winter Itch?
- Support group for people who have Hormone Replacement Therapy and Skin - Dry?
- Support group for people who take Trelstar La and have Transitional Cell Carcinoma Of The Bladder?
- Support group for people who have Hormone Replacement Therapy and Dry Skin?
- What to expect when you take Trelstar La and have Bladder Cancer?
- What to expect when you have Hormone Replacement Therapy and Winter Itch?
- What to expect when you have Hormone Replacement Therapy and Skin - Dry?
- What to expect when you take Trelstar La and have Transitional Cell Carcinoma Of The Bladder?
- What to expect when you have Hormone Replacement Therapy and Dry Skin?
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Afinitor
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Potassium, Calan, Escitalopram, Lexapro, Valsartan
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lasix
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Dyazide
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Xenical, Lexapro
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.