Metformin and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Metformin. We study 240,947 people who have side effects while taking Metformin from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
240,947 people reported to have side effects when taking Metformin.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Metformin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Byetta: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Increased (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires): 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection while taking Metformin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Metformin
You are not alone:
Metformin has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Metformin 248,690 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, staphylococcal infection, crohn's disease, lung transplant (latest reports from 87 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (42 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (35 conditions)
Metformin side effects
- Metformin side effects (241,029 reports)
Browse all side effects of Metformina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Wiwanitkit S, Wiwanitkit V, "Metformin and sleep disorders", Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism, 2012 Jan .
- Al-Hamdy RA, "Assessment of electrolytes and HbA1c in type 2 diabetic patients using metformin and evaluation of guidelines obedience regarding renal impairment", J.Thi-Qar Sci., 2015 Jan .
- ŽUPANIĆ KRMEK DU, BRAJKOVIĆ I, BEKIĆ D, KRNIĆ A, JURKOVIĆ P, PAVLOVIĆ T, "CALCIFIED DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS IN A PATIENT WITH RECURRENT DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS AND SARCOIDOSIS", Acta Medica Croatica, 2014 Mar .
- Lee IS, Kim KS, Kim KH, Park J, Jeong HS, Kim Y, Na YC, Chung WS, Ahn KS, Lee SG, Um JY, "Antihyperglycemic and Antiobesity Effects of JAL2 on db/db Mice", Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Conjugated Linoleic Acid and Accutane - now
- Will you have Gastric Perforation with Tiazac? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Zits with Abdominal Pain? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pimples with Abdominal Pain? - 3 seconds ago
- Modafinil and Tagetes Glandulifera drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin, Singulair, Lipitor, Amlodipine, Hctz, Pantoprazole - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Keflex - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Xeljanz Xr, Coumadin, Methylprednisolone for a 52 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Bystolic, Irbesartan - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.