Methadone hydrochloride and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Methadone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer. This review analyzes which people have Stress and anxiety with Methadone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,764 people who have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 24, 2017
1,764 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride.
Among them, 102 people (5.78%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Methadone hydrochloride when people have Stress and anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 100 %
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Methadone hydrochloride *:
- female: 55 %
- male: 45 %
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Methadone hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.66 %
- 30-39: 18.29 %
- 40-49: 18.29 %
- 50-59: 39.02 %
- 60+: 20.73 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer (12 people, 11.76%)
- Metastases To Bone (11 people, 10.78%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (9 people, 8.82%)
- Osteoporosis (7 people, 6.86%)
- Hepatitis C (7 people, 6.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (54 people, 52.94%)
- Aredia (31 people, 30.39%)
- Lyrica (28 people, 27.45%)
- Neurontin (27 people, 26.47%)
- Ambien (27 people, 26.47%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (51 people, 50.00%)
- Back Pain (47 people, 46.08%)
- Depression (43 people, 42.16%)
- Breathing Difficulty (42 people, 41.18%)
- Fatigue (37 people, 36.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stress and anxiety when taking Methadone hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is stress and anxiety caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsStress and anxiety and drugs with ingredients of methadone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStress and anxiety and Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadone hydrochloride 3,527 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,560 Stress and anxiety patients).
Browse all side effects of Methadone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
A month ago, I had a medical checkup and my eosinophills count was 20 which should be in between 0 and 6.. Then I again went for medical test after a week and again it was 17. I consulted a doctor and he gave me medicine for 15 days (Hetrazan-100).. Almost after 25 days, I again went for medical ...
I've just started mirtazipine 15mg, but I recently had a blood test showing that my testosterone level was low normal of 14.1nmol or 406 in USA my urologist said most men would probably would be OK at this level but he did say my free testosterone was low at 0.224pmol, and in three treatment ...
User posts to the study
I started taking Enskyce a little over a month ago, and I’ve recently noticed that I feel sort of anxious? I do suffer from anxiety, but I take Celexa to manage that. And the entire time I’ve been on the Celexa, I haven’t had any problems with feeling anxious. Does anyone else feel anxious while ...
Hi. I have been on ramipril for just over a month. In the last few days I have been suffering from anxiety. Which caused an argument with my wife. Even though we have sorted it out, the feeling of anxiety is still there. Can anyone offer any advice please? Tim
Hi! My name is Tim. I'm new to taking amiodarone hydtrochlorie. Have been on methadone for about 6 years for back problems and have just recently found out that I'm Afib. My pulse rate was bouncing all over the place but now seeme to be leveling off. Hope you all can be some support.I thank you ...