Methadone hydrochloride and Vaginal discharge - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 5,847 people who have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride. Vaginal discharge is found, especially among people who are 60+ old, also take Morphine and have Crohn's disease.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Methadone hydrochloride and have Vaginal discharge. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,847 people reported to have side effects when taking Methadone hydrochloride.
Among them, 5 people (0.09%) have Vaginal discharge.
What is Methadone hydrochloride?
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is used in pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 7,702 Methadone hydrochloride users.
What is Vaginal discharge?
Vaginal discharge is found to be associated with 1,452 drugs and 1,140 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 12,505 people who have Vaginal discharge.
Number of Methadone hydrochloride and Vaginal discharge reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vaginal discharge when taking Methadone hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Methadone hydrochloride *:
- Lorazepam: 4 people, 80.00%
- Prednisone: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cipro: 4 people, 80.00%
- Morphine Sulfate: 4 people, 80.00%
- Morphine: 4 people, 80.00%
- Sucralfate: 3 people, 60.00%
- Inflectra: 3 people, 60.00%
- Effexor: 1 person, 20.00%
- Calcium Carbonate: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Vaginal discharge *:
- Groin Abscess (pus in groin): 4 people, 80.00%
- Blood Urine Present: 4 people, 80.00%
- Vaginal Infection: 4 people, 80.00%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 4 people, 80.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 4 people, 80.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 4 people, 80.00%
- Cystitis Interstitial (unknown cause characterized by bladder pain): 4 people, 80.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 4 people, 80.00%
- Eye Swelling: 4 people, 80.00%
- Burning Sensation: 4 people, 80.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 4 people, 80.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 20.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 20.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 20.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 20.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Methadone hydrochloride and have Vaginal discharge?Check whether Vaginal discharge is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2015 Jan .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
- McFarlane, S. I. , "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", , 2014 Jan .
Methadone hydrochloride side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Methadone hydrochloride side effects (7,702 reports)
Vaginal discharge treatments and more:
- Vaginal discharge (12,505 reports)
Common drugs associated with Vaginal discharge:
- Mirena: 1,635 reports
- Plan b: 1,550 reports
- Plan b one-step: 1,461 reports
- Paragard t 380a: 478 reports
- Nuvaring: 446 reports
- Monistat 7: 405 reports
- Humira: 314 reports
- Acetaminophen: 233 reports
- Metronidazole: 220 reports
- Prednisone: 203 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Vaginal discharge:
- Vaginal discharge (1,452 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vaginal discharge:
- Birth control: 2,568 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 240 reports
- Crohn's disease: 201 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 170 reports
- Depression: 166 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Vaginal discharge:
- Vaginal discharge (1,140 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on methadone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Methadone hydrochloride) and Methadone hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Venofer and Iron Deficiency Anaemia - 2 seconds ago
- Ketamine Hcl and Metoprolol Succinate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Cellulitis Aggravated - 4 seconds ago
- Levoxyl and Cyclosporine drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Lenalidomide and Infectious Peritonitis - 8 seconds ago
- Estrogel and Dry Mouth - 10 seconds ago
- Opana and Head Injury - 12 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Depressed Level Of Consciousness - 20 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Partial Seizures - 28 seconds ago
- Escitalopram Oxalate and Hepatomegaly - 29 seconds ago