Methocarbamol and Itching - from FDA reports
Itching is found among people who take Methocarbamol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Itching with Methocarbamol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,545 people who have side effects when taking Methocarbamol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
5,545 people reported to have side effects when taking Methocarbamol.
Among them, 123 people (2.22%) have Itching
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Methocarbamol when people have Itching *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 16.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Methocarbamol *:
- female: 64.41 %
- male: 35.59 %
Age of people who have Itching when taking Methocarbamol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.15 %
- 30-39: 8.05 %
- 40-49: 26.44 %
- 50-59: 22.99 %
- 60+: 41.38 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (11 people, 8.94%)
- High Blood Pressure (10 people, 8.13%)
- Fibromyalgia (10 people, 8.13%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (9 people, 7.32%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (9 people, 7.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (17 people, 13.82%)
- Lisinopril (17 people, 13.82%)
- Aspirin (15 people, 12.20%)
- Nexium (13 people, 10.57%)
- Topamax (12 people, 9.76%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (33 people, 26.83%)
- Headache (18 people, 14.63%)
- Breathing Difficulty (18 people, 14.63%)
- Urticaria (17 people, 13.82%)
- Weakness (13 people, 10.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Itching when taking Methocarbamol?
- Check symptoms - is itching caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsItching and drugs with ingredients of methocarbamol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeItching and Methocarbamol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methocarbamol has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from Methocarbamol 6,248 users)
Itching has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 165,446 Itching patients).
Browse all side effects of Methocarbamola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ItchingItching
Could your condition cause ItchingItching
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi. I have sciatica as a result of leg length discrepancy. Ivd been dogged with back pain for decades but the past year it seems to get better. Bit of an twing but nothing more. My outer left thigh has been numb for years but it’s just started to itch like crazy. The area had a couple of ...