Who have Allergy testing with Methotrexate - from FDA reports
Allergy testing is reported only by a few people who take Methotrexate. We study 304,233 people who have side effects while taking Methotrexate from FDA. Among them, 1 have Allergy testing. Find out below who they are, when they have Allergy testing and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
304,233 people reported to have side effects when taking Methotrexate.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Allergy testing
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Allergy testing when taking Methotrexate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Allergy testing when taking Methotrexate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Relafen: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sedation: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Allergy testing while taking Methotrexate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Allergy testing
- Subscribe to monitor Allergy testing in Methotrexate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Methotrexate and have Allergy testing
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Methotrexate has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Methotrexate 307,853 users)
Allergy testing has been reported by people with allergies, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 9,165 Allergy testing patients).
Drugs that are associated with Allergy testingAllergy testing (199 drugs)
Could your condition cause Allergy testingAllergy testing (257 conditions)
Methotrexate side effects
- Methotrexate side effects (304,375 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Methotrexatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Methotrexate to similar drugs:
- Methotrexate vs Advil
- Methotrexate vs Baclofen
- Methotrexate vs Cataflam
- Methotrexate vs Celebrex
- Methotrexate vs Diclofenac potassium
- Methotrexate vs Enbrel
- Methotrexate vs Evista
- Methotrexate vs Fish oil
- Methotrexate vs Folic acid
- Methotrexate vs Humira
- Methotrexate vs Ibuprofen
- Methotrexate vs Krill oil
- Methotrexate vs Lodine
- Methotrexate vs Mobic
- Methotrexate vs Msm
- Methotrexate vs Nabumetone
- Methotrexate vs Naprosyn
- Methotrexate vs Naproxen
- Methotrexate vs Norco
- Methotrexate vs Omeprazole
- Methotrexate vs Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- Methotrexate vs Plaquenil
- Methotrexate vs Prednisolone
- Methotrexate vs Prednisone
- Methotrexate vs Profen
- Methotrexate vs Relafen
- Methotrexate vs Soma
- Methotrexate vs Tramadol hydrochloride and acetaminophen
- Methotrexate vs Vitamin d
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Henien M, Carey B, Hullah E, Sproat C, Patel V, "methotrexate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: A report of two cases", Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2017 Dec .
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Jaundice Of The Newborn with Xolair? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Sounds with Ertaczo? - a second ago
- Will you have Ulnar Neuritis with Gynazole-1? - a second ago
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Mavik? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcifying Fibrous Pseudotumor with Humira? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Mavik? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Irregular Heartbeat with Mavik? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Racing with Mavik? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Pounding Or Racing with Mavik? - 3 seconds ago
- Girls aged 10-19 who have Bipolar with Reclast - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.