Methotrexate and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Methotrexate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Methotrexate and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 517,446 people who have side effects while taking Methotrexate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
517,446 people reported to have side effects when taking Methotrexate.
Among them, 5 people (0.0%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Methotrexate?
Methotrexate has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 475,317 Methotrexate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 364 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Methotrexate and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Time on Methotrexate when people have Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Methotrexate *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Methotrexate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 40 %
Common drugs people take besides Methotrexate *:
- Stelara: 2 people, 40.00%
- Humira: 2 people, 40.00%
- Simponi: 1 person, 20.00%
- Mirtazapine: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 20.00%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cimzia: 1 person, 20.00%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Splenic Artery Aneurysm (enlargement of splenic artery): 1 person, 20.00%
- Pseudomembranous Colitis (antibiotic-associated diarrhoea (aad), is an infection of the colon): 1 person, 20.00%
- Oesophageal Varices Haemorrhage (bleeding from extremely dilated sub-mucosal veins in the lower third of the oesophagus): 1 person, 20.00%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 20.00%
- Alcoholic Pancreatitis: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 3 people, 60.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Methotrexate and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Henien M, Carey B, Hullah E, Sproat C, Patel V, "methotrexate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: A report of two cases", Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2017 Dec .
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of methotrexate sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Methotrexate:
- Methotrexate (475,317 reports)
Common Methotrexate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Methotrexate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (364 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (162 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on methotrexate sodium (the active ingredients of Methotrexate) and Methotrexate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hiccups and drugs of ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride - 3 seconds ago
- Valacyclovir Hydrochloride and Interstitial Lung Disease - 4 seconds ago
- Duoneb and Hyzaar drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Delayed Recovery From Anaesthesia - 13 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium and Exidine drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Konakion and Hepatic Trauma - 16 seconds ago
- Banzel and Metformin drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Meningitis - 30 seconds ago
- Rebif and Joint Range Of Motion Decreased - 42 seconds ago
- Carboplatin and Apathy - 42 seconds ago