Methotrexate and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is found among people who take Methotrexate, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old also take medication Cisplatin, and have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all). This review analyzes which people have Ureaplasma infection with Methotrexate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 231,270 people who have side effects when taking Methotrexate from FDA , and is updated regularly.
231,270 people reported to have side effects when taking Methotrexate.
Among them, 6 people (0.0%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Methotrexate *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Methotrexate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 20 %
- 20-29: 80 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 16.67%
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii (cancer of b cells, a type of white blood cell-stage ii): 1 person, 16.67%
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 1 person, 16.67%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 1 person, 16.67%
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Etoposide: 4 people, 66.67%
- Fludarabine Phosphate: 4 people, 66.67%
- Methylprednisolone: 4 people, 66.67%
- Cisplatin: 4 people, 66.67%
- Cyclophosphamide: 3 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 4 people, 66.67%
- Arthritis Bacterial (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints due to bacterial infection): 4 people, 66.67%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 3 people, 50.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Infection: 3 people, 50.00%
- Lymphopenia (an abnormally low level of lymphocytes in the blood): 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Methotrexate and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Methotrexate has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Methotrexate 234,889 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Methotrexate side effects
- Methotrexate side effects (231,412 reports)
Browse all side effects of Methotrexatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Henien M, Carey B, Hullah E, Sproat C, Patel V, "methotrexate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: A report of two cases", Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2017 Dec .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Methotrexate and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Methotrexate
Can you answer these questions
- Diagnosed with Rhumatoid/Ostio Arthritis from Lyme Disease. My doctor switched me from Methotrexate pills to once weekly injection. Now I have difficulty walking very wobbly gait. Anyone else have these issues!
- does anyone know if you can just stop taking this drug ?
- My name is Dave and I have been taking Methrotraxate for about 10 years In the last few days I have been diagnosed with an enlarged heart. I am due to see a cardiologist on Wednesday M6 question-if the drug has caused mt enlarged heart- if I stop taking it for a few months will my heart...
- I have been recently given a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. I had an atypical presentation with muscle pains in my thighs and later on wrist swelling. No joint pains or stiffness. Probably very early still. I am taking low dose steroids and MTX. The muscle pains improved but I developed...
- I have psoriatic arthritis and take methotrexate and plaquenil. I am doing well on these meds except for pain on the upper left side and around the back. The only relief is when I lay down. The pain is usually in the afternoon or when standing.
You may be interested in these posts
- I have RA & noticed a change in my nails when I got my last pedicure, went to the dr & he said it’s nail fungus. Gave me Clotrimazole Oil for now until lab results come back & suggests that I should use a topical treatment not oral which takes longer but is better for methotrexate patients. I...
- Im on methotrexate and sulfasalazine. I tried CBD oil it seemed to help my pain but now I’m scared of the drug interaction. I’ve only taken the CBD oil for 3 weeks and not every day. I asked my rheumatologist and she doesn’t know much about it. I know it’s all about my liver. Now I’m scared. Any advice?
- I’m so glad I found this group! I can’t believe there are others who have basically the same problem... methotrexate-related broken and missing teeth. A little background... I’m a female, 68 years old. I was diagnosed in 2010, but onIy began to have tooth issues a few months ago. I had...
- Breast pain for days after each Methotrexate dose
- This is the second time and I am looking for support.
- Pepcid Complete and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine drug interaction
- Will you have Mood Swings with Lamotrigine?
- Will you have Mood Stabilizer with Lamotrigine?
- Will you have Mood Altered with Lamotrigine?
- Will you have Pain - Head with Bacitracin-Neomycin-Polymyxin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pepcid Complete and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and have Mood Swings?
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and have Mood Stabilizer?
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and have Mood Altered?
- Support group for people who take Bacitracin-Neomycin-Polymyxin and have Pain - Head?
- What to expect when you take Pepcid Complete and N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
- What to expect when you take Lamotrigine and have Mood Swings?
- What to expect when you take Lamotrigine and have Mood Stabilizer?
- What to expect when you take Lamotrigine and have Mood Altered?
- What to expect when you take Bacitracin-Neomycin-Polymyxin and have Pain - Head?
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Xyrem, Modafinil
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.