Who have Weight gain - unintentional with Methylprednisolone sodium succinate - from FDA reports
Weight gain - unintentional is found among people who take Methylprednisolone sodium succinate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Methotrexate, and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,369 people who have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone sodium succinate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
4,369 people reported to have side effects when taking Methylprednisolone sodium succinate.
Among them, 46 people (1.05%) have Weight gain - unintentional
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Methylprednisolone sodium succinate when people have Weight gain - unintentional *:
- < 1 month: 78.57 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 7.14 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight gain - unintentional when taking Methylprednisolone sodium succinate *:
- female: 60.87 %
- male: 39.13 %
Age of people who have Weight gain - unintentional when taking Methylprednisolone sodium succinate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.76 %
- 30-39: 19.05 %
- 40-49: 21.43 %
- 50-59: 30.95 %
- 60+: 23.81 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 16 people, 34.78%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 11 people, 23.91%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 8 people, 17.39%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 6 people, 13.04%
- Aplastic Anemia: 5 people, 10.87%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Levofloxacin: 12 people, 26.09%
- Methotrexate: 12 people, 26.09%
- Acyclovir: 11 people, 23.91%
- Fludarabine Phosphate: 10 people, 21.74%
- Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate: 10 people, 21.74%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 15 people, 32.61%
- Fever: 14 people, 30.43%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 11 people, 23.91%
- Itching: 11 people, 23.91%
- Weakness: 10 people, 21.74%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Weight gain - unintentional while taking Methylprednisolone sodium succinate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight gain - unintentional
- Subscribe to monitor Weight gain - unintentional in Methylprednisolone sodium succinate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Methylprednisolone sodium succinate and have Weight gain - unintentional
Methylprednisolone sodium succinate
Methylprednisolone sodium succinate has active ingredients of methylprednisolone sodium succinate. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone sodium succinate 4,379 users)
Weight gain - unintentional
Weight gain - unintentional has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, birth control, pain (latest reports from 152,905 Weight gain - unintentional patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight gain - unintentionalWeight gain - unintentional (3,370 drugs)
Could your condition cause Weight gain - unintentionalWeight gain - unintentional (3,596 conditions)
Methylprednisolone sodium succinate side effects
- Methylprednisolone sodium succinate side effects (4,371 reports)
Browse all side effects of Methylprednisolone sodium succinatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Inflammation with Coreg? - now
- Cephalexin and Pyridium drug interaction - now
- Ozurdex and Baciguent drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Intestinal Obstruction with Tranylcypromine Sulfate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal with Tranylcypromine Sulfate? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Flonase - an hour ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Flonase - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Simvastatin, Losartan, Amlodipine, Hydro-d for a 71 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Simvastatin - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.