Metoclopramide hydrochloride and Light sensitivity - from FDA reports
Light sensitivity is reported only by a few people who take Metoclopramide Hydrochloride. We study 5,236 people who have side effects while taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Light sensitivity. Find out below who they are, when they have Light sensitivity and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5,236 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.08%) have Light sensitivity
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Metoclopramide hydrochloride when people have Light sensitivity *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Light sensitivity when taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Light sensitivity when taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 25.00%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 1 person, 25.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 25.00%
- Anticoagulant Therapy: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pradaxa: 2 people, 50.00%
- Victrelis: 2 people, 50.00%
- Toprol-Xl: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zofran: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ribavirin: 2 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 3 people, 75.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 3 people, 75.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 50.00%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 2 people, 50.00%
- Itching: 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Light sensitivity while taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Light sensitivity
- Subscribe to monitor Light sensitivity in Metoclopramide hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Metoclopramide hydrochloride has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Metoclopramide hydrochloride 5,384 users)
Light sensitivity has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 12,006 Light sensitivity patients).
Drugs that are associated with Light sensitivityLight sensitivity (1,825 drugs)
Could your condition cause Light sensitivityLight sensitivity (1,380 conditions)
Metoclopramide hydrochloride side effects
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride side effects (5,238 reports)
Browse all side effects of Metoclopramide hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Facial Nerve Palsy with Eletriptan Hydrobromide? - now
- Focalin and Acetazolamide Sodium drug interaction - now
- Borage Oil and Potassium Gluconate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Topicort and have Kaolin Cephalin Clotting Time Abnormal? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Cytovene Iv? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Biotin, Loryna - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Doxylamine Succinate - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Folate, Losartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Melatonin, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Aspirin - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Flexeril - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid, Clonazepam, Celexa, Calcium Citrate, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.