Who have Photophobia with Metoclopramide hydrochloride - from FDA reports
Photophobia is reported only by a few people who take Metoclopramide Hydrochloride. We study 5,236 people who have side effects while taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Photophobia. Find out below who they are, when they have Photophobia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5,236 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.08%) have Photophobia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Metoclopramide hydrochloride when people have Photophobia *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Photophobia when taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Photophobia when taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 25.00%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 1 person, 25.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 25.00%
- Anticoagulant Therapy: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pradaxa: 2 people, 50.00%
- Victrelis: 2 people, 50.00%
- Toprol-Xl: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zofran: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ribavirin: 2 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 3 people, 75.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 3 people, 75.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 50.00%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 2 people, 50.00%
- Itching: 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Photophobia while taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Photophobia
- Subscribe to monitor Photophobia in Metoclopramide hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Metoclopramide hydrochloride has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Metoclopramide hydrochloride 5,384 users)
Photophobia (extreme sensitivity to light) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 12,006 Photophobia patients).
Drugs that are associated with PhotophobiaPhotophobia (1,867 drugs)
Could your condition cause PhotophobiaPhotophobia (1,389 conditions)
Metoclopramide hydrochloride side effects
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride side effects (5,238 reports)
Browse all side effects of Metoclopramide hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Infected Miscarriage with Prednisone? - a second ago
- Will you have Drowsiness with Tagamet? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Somnolence with Tagamet? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleepy with Tagamet? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleepiness - During The Day with Tagamet? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.