Who have Photophobia with Metoclopramide hydrochloride - from FDA reports
Photophobia is reported only by a few people who take Metoclopramide Hydrochloride. We study 5,306 people who have side effects while taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Photophobia. Find out below who they are, when they have Photophobia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
5,306 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.08%) have Photophobia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Metoclopramide hydrochloride when people have Photophobia *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Photophobia when taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Photophobia when taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 25.00%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 1 person, 25.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 25.00%
- Anticoagulant Therapy: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pradaxa: 2 people, 50.00%
- Victrelis: 2 people, 50.00%
- Toprol-Xl: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zofran: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ribavirin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Reglan: 2 people, 50.00%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cozaar: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nuvigil: 2 people, 50.00%
- Celecoxib: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 3 people, 75.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 3 people, 75.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 50.00%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 2 people, 50.00%
- Itching: 2 people, 50.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 2 people, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Disease Recurrence: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hypophagia (reduced food intake): 2 people, 50.00%
- Eye Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Photophobia while taking Metoclopramide hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Photophobia
- Subscribe to monitor Photophobia in Metoclopramide hydrochloride
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Metoclopramide hydrochloride and have Photophobia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Metoclopramide hydrochloride has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Metoclopramide hydrochloride 5,454 users)
Photophobia (extreme sensitivity to light) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 12,361 Photophobia patients).
Drugs that are associated with PhotophobiaPhotophobia (1,877 drugs)
Could your condition cause PhotophobiaPhotophobia (1,391 conditions)
Metoclopramide hydrochloride side effects
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride side effects (5,308 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Metoclopramide hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Metoclopramide hydrochloride to similar drugs:
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Aspirin
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Baclofen
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Bentyl
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Calcium carbonate, famotidine and magnesium hydroxide
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Kapidex
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Nexium iv
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Pantoprazole sodium
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Prevacid
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Protonix
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Protonix iv
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Zantac
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Zantac 150
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride vs Zyrtec
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Lamictal and Cranberry Juice drug interaction - now
- Will you have Intestinal Obstruction with Amaryl? - a second ago
- Will you have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal with Amaryl? - a second ago
- Levoxyl and Dai Ding drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Intestinal Volvulus with Amaryl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ileus with Amaryl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bowel Obstruction with Amaryl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Paralytic Ileus with Amaryl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tinea Infection with Decadron? - 4 seconds ago
- Nefazodone Hydrochloride and Galantamine Hydrobromide drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.