Metoclopramide and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is found among people who take Metoclopramide, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Metoclopramide and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 70,781 people who have side effects when taking Metoclopramide from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
70,781 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoclopramide.
Among them, 14 people (0.02%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Metoclopramide?
Metoclopramide has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. eHealthMe is studying from 65,570 Metoclopramide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 364 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Metoclopramide and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Metoclopramide *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Metoclopramide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.69 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 84.62 %
- 60+: 7.69 %
Common drugs people take besides Metoclopramide *:
- Acetaminophen: 6 people, 42.86%
- Citalopram Hydrobromide: 6 people, 42.86%
- Vancomycin: 4 people, 28.57%
- Metronidazole: 4 people, 28.57%
- Phytonadione: 3 people, 21.43%
- Calcium Gluconate: 3 people, 21.43%
- Cefazolin: 3 people, 21.43%
- Cimetidine: 3 people, 21.43%
- Colace: 3 people, 21.43%
- Folic Acid: 3 people, 21.43%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Accidental Poisoning: 6 people, 42.86%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 6 people, 42.86%
- Respiratory Depression (respiration has a rate below 12 breaths): 5 people, 35.71%
- Alcohol Poisoning: 4 people, 28.57%
- Pulmonary Congestion (congestion in the lungs): 4 people, 28.57%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 4 people, 28.57%
- Unresponsive To Stimuli: 3 people, 21.43%
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 3 people, 21.43%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 3 people, 21.43%
- Chronic Hepatic Failure (long lasting liver failure): 3 people, 21.43%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 7.14%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 7.14%
- Overdose: 1 person, 7.14%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 7.14%
- Depression: 1 person, 7.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metoclopramide and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Metoclopramide:
- Metoclopramide (65,570 reports)
Common Metoclopramide side effects:
Browse all side effects of Metoclopramide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (364 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (162 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metoclopramide hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Metoclopramide) and Metoclopramide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Enalaprilat vs. Simvastatin - 8 seconds ago
- Fosamax and Sweat Gland Tumor - 11 seconds ago
- Otezla and Motrin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Parlodel and Haemangioma Of Liver - 18 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Neutrophil Count Abnormal - 20 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Tooth Extraction - 23 seconds ago
- Flovent and Benign Neoplasm Of Bladder - 26 seconds ago
- Coreg and Spondylolisthesis - 27 seconds ago
- Ortho-Est and Dry Eyes - 28 seconds ago
- Peridiverticular Abscess and drugs of ingredients of lisinopril - 33 seconds ago