Metoclopramide and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Metoclopramide.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Metoclopramide and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 70,781 people who have side effects while taking Metoclopramide from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
70,781 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoclopramide.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal.
What is Metoclopramide?
Metoclopramide has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. eHealthMe is studying from 71,223 Metoclopramide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is found to be associated with 244 drugs and 139 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Metoclopramide and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Metoclopramide *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Metoclopramide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Metoclopramide *:
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Isosorbide Dinitrate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Imdur: 1 person, 100.00%
- Glycolax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Doxazosin Mesylate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cozaar: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coreg: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gallop Rhythm Present (extra heart beat sound present): 1 person, 100.00%
- Endoscopy Gastrointestinal Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Electrocardiogram Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Echocardiogram Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metoclopramide and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?Check whether X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Metoclopramide:
- Metoclopramide (71,223 reports)
Common Metoclopramide side effects:
- Tardive dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 17,562 reports
- Movement - uncontrolled or slow: 8,721 reports
- Pain: 5,712 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 4,397 reports
Browse all side effects of Metoclopramide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal treatments and more:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (87 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (244 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (139 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metoclopramide hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Metoclopramide) and Metoclopramide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flonase and Nail Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Trelegy Ellipta and Nasal Dryness - 12 seconds ago
- Desowen and Heart Rate Increased - 15 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Urinary Tract Infection Staphylococcal - 21 seconds ago
- Alinia and Abdominal Pain Aggravated - 21 seconds ago
- Chlorthalidone and Mitral Valve Incompetence - 25 seconds ago
- Suboxone and Ortho Tri-Cyclen drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and Testopel drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Nascobal and Micturition Urgency - 38 seconds ago
- Trintellix and Treximet drug interaction - 39 seconds ago