Metoprolol succinate and Fatigue - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Fatigue is found among people who take Metoprolol succinate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Metoprolol succinate and have Fatigue. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52,457 people who have side effects when taking Metoprolol succinate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
52,457 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol succinate.
Among them, 4,114 people (7.84%) have Fatigue.
What is Metoprolol succinate?
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 54,853 Metoprolol succinate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fatigue?
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) is found to be associated with 5,328 drugs and 6,130 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Metoprolol succinate and Fatigue reports submitted per year:
Time on Metoprolol succinate when people have Fatigue *:
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Metoprolol succinate*:
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Metoprolol succinate *:
Common drugs people take besides Metoprolol succinate *:
Common side effects people have besides Fatigue *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metoprolol succinate and have Fatigue?Check whether Fatigue is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
How severe was Fatigue and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metoprolol succinate:
- Fatigue and drugs with ingredients of metoprolol succinate (22,131 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Metoprolol succinate:
- Metoprolol succinate (54,853 reports)
Common Metoprolol succinate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,114 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,273 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,099 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,830 reports
- Dizziness: 2,796 reports
- Weakness: 2,607 reports
Browse all side effects of Metoprolol succinate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Fatigue treatments and more:
- Fatigue (814,703 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Fatigue:
- Fatigue in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Fatigue in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Fatigue in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Fatigue:
- Prednisone: 46,071 reports
- Humira: 38,407 reports
- Aspirin: 37,295 reports
- Methotrexate: 36,266 reports
- Enbrel: 32,387 reports
- Vitamin d: 23,634 reports
- Tysabri: 23,185 reports
- Omeprazole: 22,124 reports
- Metformin: 22,049 reports
- Gabapentin: 21,158 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Fatigue:
- Fatigue (5,328 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fatigue:
- Multiple sclerosis: 66,133 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 50,897 reports
- High blood pressure: 27,376 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 27,077 reports
- Pain: 21,635 reports
- Depression: 20,515 reports
- Hepatitis c: 19,082 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Fatigue:
- Fatigue (6,130 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metoprolol succinate (the active ingredients of Metoprolol succinate) and Metoprolol succinate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Low-Ogestrel-28 vs. Kelnor - a second ago
- Loestrin 21 1.5/30 vs. Kelnor - 2 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Thirst - Excessive - 2 seconds ago
- Premarin and Migraine - 5 seconds ago
- Oxybutynin Chloride and Prinzide drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Bumetanide and Accutane drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Robitussin and Albuterol drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Tinnitus and drugs of ingredients of ceftriaxone sodium - 18 seconds ago
- Minastrin 24 Fe vs. Kelnor - 18 seconds ago
- Zofran and Omeprazole drug interaction - 19 seconds ago