Metoprolol tartrate and Bladder dilatation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Bladder dilatation is found among people who take Metoprolol tartrate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Metoprolol tartrate and have Bladder dilatation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 75,731 people who have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
75,731 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate.
Among them, 7 people (0.01%) have Bladder dilatation.
What is Metoprolol tartrate?
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 81,253 Metoprolol tartrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bladder dilatation?
Bladder dilatation is found to be associated with 542 drugs and 258 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Metoprolol tartrate and Bladder dilatation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bladder dilatation when taking Metoprolol tartrate *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Bladder dilatation when taking Metoprolol tartrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Metoprolol tartrate *:
- Vitamin D2: 2 people, 28.57%
- Pantoprazole: 2 people, 28.57%
- Lisinopril: 2 people, 28.57%
- Lantus: 2 people, 28.57%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 28.57%
- Herceptin: 2 people, 28.57%
- Melatonin: 2 people, 28.57%
- Fluconazole: 2 people, 28.57%
- Novolog: 2 people, 28.57%
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen: 2 people, 28.57%
Common side effects people have besides Bladder dilatation *:
- Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination): 3 people, 42.86%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 28.57%
- Performance Status Decreased: 2 people, 28.57%
- Lipase Increased: 2 people, 28.57%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 28.57%
- Muscle Tightness: 2 people, 28.57%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 2 people, 28.57%
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 2 people, 28.57%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 28.57%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 2 people, 28.57%
Common conditions people have *:
- Muscle Spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles): 2 people, 28.57%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 2 people, 28.57%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 14.29%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 14.29%
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged): 1 person, 14.29%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 14.29%
- Allergic Rhinitis: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metoprolol tartrate and have Bladder dilatation?Check whether Bladder dilatation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Bladder dilatation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metoprolol tartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Metoprolol tartrate:
- Metoprolol tartrate (81,253 reports)
Common Metoprolol tartrate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Metoprolol tartrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Bladder dilatation treatments and more:
- Bladder dilatation (1,122 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bladder dilatation:
- Bladder dilatation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bladder dilatation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bladder dilatation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Bladder dilatation:
- Bladder dilatation (542 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Bladder dilatation:
- Bladder dilatation (258 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metoprolol tartrate (the active ingredients of Metoprolol tartrate) and Metoprolol tartrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gemcitabine and Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Hydrodiuril and Maculopathy - 23 seconds ago
- Zonegran and Magnesium Sulfate drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Tambocor and Doxycycline drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Trilipix and Tysabri drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Itraconazole and Rhabdomyolysis - 51 seconds ago
- Thyroid Cancer in Adderall, how severe and when it was recovered? - 56 seconds ago
- Venous Insufficiency and Stress And Anxiety - 58 seconds ago
- Saw Palmetto Berry vs. Vesicare - a minute ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Sensipar drug interaction - a minute ago