Metoprolol tartrate and Granuloma annulare - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Granuloma annulare is reported only by a few people who take Metoprolol Tartrate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Metoprolol tartrate and have Granuloma annulare. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 80,242 people who have side effects while taking Metoprolol tartrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
80,242 people reported to have side effects when taking Metoprolol tartrate.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Granuloma annulare.
What is Metoprolol tartrate?
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 81,692 Metoprolol tartrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Granuloma annulare?
Granuloma annulare (reddish bumps on the skin arranged in a circle or ring) is found to be associated with 444 drugs and 221 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Metoprolol tartrate and Granuloma annulare reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Granuloma annulare when taking Metoprolol tartrate *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Granuloma annulare when taking Metoprolol tartrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Metoprolol tartrate *:
- Vitamin D3: 3 people, 75.00%
- Vitamin C: 3 people, 75.00%
- Metformin: 3 people, 75.00%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 75.00%
- Crestor: 3 people, 75.00%
- Coenzyme Q10: 3 people, 75.00%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 75.00%
- Paracetamol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1 person, 25.00%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Granuloma annulare *:
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 3 people, 75.00%
- Pain In Jaw: 3 people, 75.00%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 3 people, 75.00%
- Fungal Infection: 3 people, 75.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 3 people, 75.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 3 people, 75.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 3 people, 75.00%
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 75.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 3 people, 75.00%
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (liver cancer): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metoprolol tartrate and have Granuloma annulare?Check whether Granuloma annulare is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Granuloma annulare and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metoprolol tartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Metoprolol tartrate:
- Metoprolol tartrate (81,692 reports)
Common Metoprolol tartrate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5,424 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,010 reports
- Diarrhea: 4,400 reports
- Weakness: 4,372 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,914 reports
- Dizziness: 3,819 reports
Browse all side effects of Metoprolol tartrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Granuloma annulare treatments and more:
- Granuloma annulare (1,052 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Granuloma annulare:
- Granuloma annulare in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Granuloma annulare in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Granuloma annulare in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Granuloma annulare:
- Granuloma annulare (444 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Granuloma annulare:
- Granuloma annulare (221 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metoprolol tartrate (the active ingredients of Metoprolol tartrate) and Metoprolol tartrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Fluoxetine for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder? - now
- How effective is Nuvaring for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder? - 2 seconds ago
- Paxil Cr and Advair Diskus 100/50 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Effexor Xr for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder? - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Celexa for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder? - 4 seconds ago
- How effective is Cymbalta for Depression Postmenopausal? - 12 seconds ago
- How effective is Wellbutrin Sr for Depression Postmenopausal? - 16 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Obsessive Thoughts - 19 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Depression Suicidal - 21 seconds ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Depression Suicidal - 24 seconds ago