Who have Multifocal motor neuropathy with Metronidazole - from FDA reports
There is no Multifocal motor neuropathy reported by people who take Metronidazole yet. This review analyzes which people have Multifocal motor neuropathy with Metronidazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Multifocal motor neuropathy while taking Metronidazole?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Multifocal motor neuropathy
- Subscribe to monitor Multifocal motor neuropathy in Metronidazole
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Metronidazole and have Multifocal motor neuropathy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Metronidazole has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial. (latest outcomes from Metronidazole 29,647 users)
Multifocal Motor Neuropathy
Multifocal motor neuropathy (a progressively worsening condition where muscles in the extremities gradually weaken) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, catarrh, influenza like illness, psoriatic arthropathy, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 337 Multifocal motor neuropathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Multifocal motor neuropathyMultifocal motor neuropathy
Could your condition cause Multifocal motor neuropathyMultifocal motor neuropathy
Metronidazole side effects
- Metronidazole side effects (28,400 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Metronidazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Metronidazole to similar drugs:
- Metronidazole vs Adderall xr 20
- Metronidazole vs Amoxicillin
- Metronidazole vs Amoxil
- Metronidazole vs Buspirone hcl
- Metronidazole vs Cannabis
- Metronidazole vs Cephalexin
- Metronidazole vs Ciprofloxacin
- Metronidazole vs Diclofenac sodium
- Metronidazole vs Dificid
- Metronidazole vs Diflucan
- Metronidazole vs Emsam
- Metronidazole vs Endep
- Metronidazole vs Erythrocin
- Metronidazole vs Erythromycin
- Metronidazole vs Escitalopram
- Metronidazole vs Fluconazole
- Metronidazole vs Ibuprofen
- Metronidazole vs Imodium a-d ez chews
- Metronidazole vs Keflex
- Metronidazole vs Ketoconazole
- Metronidazole vs Lortab
- Metronidazole vs Lyrica
- Metronidazole vs Miconazole nitrate
- Metronidazole vs Modafinil
- Metronidazole vs Monistat
- Metronidazole vs Monistat 1 combination pack
- Metronidazole vs Monistat 3
- Metronidazole vs Monistat 7
- Metronidazole vs Motrin
- Metronidazole vs Niacin
- Metronidazole vs Norco
- Metronidazole vs Nystatin
- Metronidazole vs Paracetamol
- Metronidazole vs Penicillin
- Metronidazole vs Penicillin-vk
- Metronidazole vs Percocet
- Metronidazole vs Probiotic
- Metronidazole vs Probiotics
- Metronidazole vs Sertraline
- Metronidazole vs Sinequan
- Metronidazole vs Terconazole
- Metronidazole vs Tramadol
- Metronidazole vs Vicodin
- Metronidazole vs Vitamin d
- Metronidazole vs Vyvanse
- Metronidazole vs Xanax xr
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nail Abnormalities with Broken Bone? - now
- Will you have Spoon Nails with Broken Bone? - now
- Will you have Onycholysis with Broken Bone? - a second ago
- Will you have Leukonychia with Broken Bone? - a second ago
- Will you have Koilonychia with Broken Bone? - a second ago
- Will you have Raynaud'S Syndrome with Multiple Sclerosis? - a second ago
- Will you have Raynaud'S Disease with Multiple Sclerosis? - a second ago
- Will you have Fingernail Abnormalities with Broken Bone? - a second ago
- Will you have Raynaud'S Phenomenon with Multiple Sclerosis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Brittle Nails with Broken Bone? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - an hour ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.