Miacalcin and Shoulder operation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Shoulder operation is found among people who take Miacalcin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Miacalcin and have Shoulder operation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,395 people who have side effects when taking Miacalcin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,395 people reported to have side effects when taking Miacalcin.
Among them, 7 people (0.13%) have Shoulder operation.
What is Miacalcin?
Miacalcin has active ingredients of calcitonin, salmon. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 5,418 Miacalcin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Shoulder operation?
Shoulder operation is found to be associated with 543 drugs and 251 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Miacalcin and Shoulder operation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Shoulder operation when taking Miacalcin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Shoulder operation when taking Miacalcin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Miacalcin *:
- Provigil: 5 people, 71.43%
- Celebrex: 5 people, 71.43%
- Flonase: 5 people, 71.43%
- Lasix: 5 people, 71.43%
- Effexor: 5 people, 71.43%
- Lexapro: 5 people, 71.43%
- Duragesic-100: 5 people, 71.43%
- Lorazepam: 5 people, 71.43%
- Meloxicam: 5 people, 71.43%
- Neurontin: 5 people, 71.43%
Common side effects people have besides Shoulder operation *:
- Synovial Cyst (cyst of joint filled with synovial fluid): 7 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7 people, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 7 people, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 7 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 85.71%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 6 people, 85.71%
- Periodontal Disease (disease that attacks the gum and bone and around the teeth): 5 people, 71.43%
- Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable): 5 people, 71.43%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 2 people, 28.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Miacalcin and have Shoulder operation?Check whether Shoulder operation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Shoulder operation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of calcitonin, salmon:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Miacalcin:
- Miacalcin (5,418 reports)
Common Miacalcin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Miacalcin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Shoulder operation treatments and more:
- Shoulder operation (3,420 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Shoulder operation:
- Shoulder operation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Shoulder operation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Shoulder operation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Shoulder operation:
- Aspirin: 136 reports
- Enbrel: 376 reports
- Humira: 310 reports
- Methotrexate: 207 reports
- Prednisone: 159 reports
- Xyrem: 178 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Shoulder operation:
- Shoulder operation (543 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Shoulder operation:
- Ms: 181 reports
- Ms hug: 181 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 177 reports
- Narcolepsy: 147 reports
- Osteoporosis: 122 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 479 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Shoulder operation:
- Shoulder operation (251 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on calcitonin, salmon (the active ingredients of Miacalcin) and Miacalcin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triphasil-28 and Pupillary Reflex Impaired - 2 seconds ago
- Zoledronic Acid and Dyspnea At Rest - 3 seconds ago
- Ethambutol Hydrochloride and Rash Erythematous - 3 seconds ago
- Probiotics and Clindamycin Phosphate And Benzoyl Peroxide drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Duac and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - 7 seconds ago
- Pegasys and Premature Rupture Of Membranes - 8 seconds ago
- Depakene and Tracleer drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Bystolic and Nitro-Dur drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Ziac and Oruvail drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Chest Wall Abscess - 15 seconds ago