Micardis and Abdominal mass - from FDA reports
There is no Abdominal mass reported by people who take Micardis yet. This review analyzes which people have Abdominal mass with Micardis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abdominal mass
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Abdominal mass in Micardis
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Micardis and Abdominal mass
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Micardis has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Micardis 20,694 users)
Abdominal mass (localized enlargement or swelling in the human abdomen) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,670 Abdominal mass patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal massAbdominal mass
Could your condition cause Abdominal massAbdominal mass
Micardis side effects
- Micardis side effects (19,730 reports)
Browse all side effects of Micardisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Micardis and have Abdominal Mass
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Mass
- Support group for people who take Micardis
- Will you have Varicose Vein with Lorazepam?
- Evekeo and Abilify drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Beclovent and have Ear Injury?
- Will you have Post-Operative Wound Infection with Zyvox?
- Will you have Blood Clot In The Legs with Strattera?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Varicose Vein?
- Support group for people who take Evekeo and Abilify
- Support group for people who take Zyvox and have Post-Operative Wound Infection?
- Support group for people who take Strattera and have Blood Clot In The Legs?
- Support group for people who take Vesicare and have Hypertonic Bladder?
- Hi. I have been taking Plaquenil for about two years since I was diagnosed with lupus, Mctd,...
- I have been on this drug for over 10 years as well as steroids. I take them for auto immune...
- I have been so sick with this metallic taste in my mouth for almost 2 years..will call my...
- I've been on anastrozole since 12/2016...sick to my stomach with metallic taste..I just discovered...
- My wife was treated for stage 3 breast cancer in 2016 and has been taking letrozole since the fall...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.