Micardis and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Micardis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Micardis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,724 people who have side effects when taking Micardis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 03, 2018
19,724 people reported to have side effects when taking Micardis.
Among them, 526 people (2.67%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Micardis when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 21.43 %
- 1 - 6 months: 21.43 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.57 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.57 %
- 2 - 5 years: 35.71 %
- 5 - 10 years: 14.29 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Micardis *:
- female: 71.87 %
- male: 28.13 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Micardis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.91 %
- 30-39: 2.73 %
- 40-49: 9.55 %
- 50-59: 24.77 %
- 60+: 62.05 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (54 people, 10.27%)
- Osteoporosis (49 people, 9.32%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (45 people, 8.56%)
- Diabetes (31 people, 5.89%)
- Metastases To Bone (26 people, 4.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (79 people, 15.02%)
- Synthroid (76 people, 14.45%)
- Lasix (69 people, 13.12%)
- Norvasc (64 people, 12.17%)
- Zometa (63 people, 11.98%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (147 people, 27.95%)
- Injury (110 people, 20.91%)
- Joint Pain (106 people, 20.15%)
- Dizziness (100 people, 19.01%)
- Nausea (86 people, 16.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Micardis?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of telmisartan.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Micardis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Micardis has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Micardis 20,693 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Micardisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kim HK, Youm JB, Lee SR, Lim SE, Lee SY, Ko TH, Nilius B, Noh JH, Ko KS, Rhee BD, Kim N, "The angiotensin receptor blocker and PPAR-γ agonist, telmisartan, delays inactivation of voltage-gated sodium channel in rat heart: novel mechanism of drug action", Pflügers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology, 2012 Dec .
- Kato Y, Mukai Y, Rane A, Inotsume N, Toda T, "The inhibitory effect of telmisartan on the metabolism of arachidonic acid by CYP2C9 and CYP2C8: an in vitro study", Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2017 Sep .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
i was diagnosed with hypertension and being treat with micardis 40mg for almost 3 months. during these 3 months, i did 11 hiv tests including 9 combo ag/ab and 2 quick test. all negative. the last test i did was 95 days from the last risk which was handjob. am i safe? and the micardis im taking ...
User posts to the study
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...