Micardis and Gastroenteritis staphylococcal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Gastroenteritis staphylococcal is reported only by a few people who take Micardis.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Micardis and have Gastroenteritis staphylococcal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25,613 people who have side effects while taking Micardis from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
25,613 people reported to have side effects when taking Micardis.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Gastroenteritis staphylococcal.
What is Micardis?
Micardis has active ingredients of telmisartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 26,644 Micardis users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gastroenteritis staphylococcal?
Gastroenteritis staphylococcal (inflammation of stomach and intestine caused by staphylococcal infection) is found to be associated with 202 drugs and 149 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Micardis and Gastroenteritis staphylococcal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastroenteritis staphylococcal when taking Micardis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gastroenteritis staphylococcal when taking Micardis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Micardis *:
- Zosyn: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vancomycin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Sodium Bicarbonate: 2 people, 100.00%
- Rasilez: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lorelco: 2 people, 100.00%
- Baraclude: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Gastroenteritis staphylococcal *:
- Pyelonephritis Acute (sudden inflammation of kidney caused by bacteria): 2 people, 100.00%
- Intervertebral Discitis (infection in the intervertebral disc space): 2 people, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Failure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Bone Marrow Failure: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nephrogenic Anaemia (anaemia due to kidney disease): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Micardis and have Gastroenteritis staphylococcal?Check whether Gastroenteritis staphylococcal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kato Y, Mukai Y, Rane A, Inotsume N, Toda T, "The inhibitory effect of telmisartan on the metabolism of arachidonic acid by CYP2C9 and CYP2C8: an in vitro study", Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2017 Sep .
- Kim HK, Youm JB, Lee SR, Lim SE, Lee SY, Ko TH, Nilius B, Noh JH, Ko KS, Rhee BD, Kim N, "The angiotensin receptor blocker and PPAR-γ agonist, telmisartan, delays inactivation of voltage-gated sodium channel in rat heart: novel mechanism of drug action", Pflügers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology, 2012 Dec .
How severe was Gastroenteritis staphylococcal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of telmisartan:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Micardis:
- Micardis (26,644 reports)
Common Micardis side effects:
- High blood pressure: 1,843 reports
- Dizziness: 1,302 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1,110 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,090 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,059 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,028 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,002 reports
Browse all side effects of Micardis:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Gastroenteritis staphylococcal treatments and more:
- Gastroenteritis staphylococcal (246 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastroenteritis staphylococcal:
- Gastroenteritis staphylococcal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastroenteritis staphylococcal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastroenteritis staphylococcal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Gastroenteritis staphylococcal:
- Gastroenteritis staphylococcal (202 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Gastroenteritis staphylococcal:
- Gastroenteritis staphylococcal (149 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on telmisartan (the active ingredients of Micardis) and Micardis (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Seroquel drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Protopic and Transient Acantholytic Dermatosis - a minute ago
- Renal Cell Carcinoma and Back Disorder - a minute ago
- Raspberry Ketone vs. Vitamin D - a minute ago
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Ramipril, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Diverticulitis and Vulvovaginal Dryness - a minute ago
- Propecia and Arthropathy - a minute ago
- Prozac vs. Norvasc - a minute ago
- Rectal Cancer and Lymphangiosis Carcinomatosa - a minute ago
- Vitamin D and Poor Venous Access - 2 minutes ago