Miconazole nitrate and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Miconazole Nitrate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Miconazole nitrate and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,552 people who have side effects while taking Miconazole nitrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,552 people reported to have side effects when taking Miconazole nitrate.
Among them, 1 person (0.06%) has Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Miconazole nitrate?
Miconazole nitrate has active ingredients of miconazole nitrate. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. eHealthMe is studying from 1,363 Miconazole nitrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 364 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Miconazole nitrate and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Miconazole nitrate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Miconazole nitrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Miconazole nitrate *:
- Revatio: 1 person, 100.00%
- Remodulin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Oxycodone: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ammonia Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Obstruction: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cor Pulmonale Chronic (long lasting enlargement of the right ventricle of the heart): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Miconazole nitrate and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of miconazole nitrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Miconazole nitrate:
- Miconazole nitrate (1,363 reports)
Common Miconazole nitrate side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 202 reports
Browse all side effects of Miconazole nitrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (364 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (162 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on miconazole nitrate (the active ingredients of Miconazole nitrate) and Miconazole nitrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gemzar and Zieve Syndrome - now
- Insomnia and Lower Extremity Mass - a second ago
- Cow'S Milk Intolerance and drugs of ingredients of zolpidem tartrate - 3 seconds ago
- Osteopenia and Blister - 10 seconds ago
- Miralax and Vein Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Enulose and Metastases To Bone - 11 seconds ago
- Emend and Delirium - 11 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Risperdal Consta drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Angina Pectoris Aggravated and Coronary Heart Disease - 27 seconds ago
- Famciclovir and Hallucinations Aggravated - 27 seconds ago