Miconazole nitrate and Depressed level of consciousness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Depressed level of consciousness is reported only by a few people who take Miconazole Nitrate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Miconazole nitrate and have Depressed level of consciousness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,552 people who have side effects while taking Miconazole nitrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,552 people reported to have side effects when taking Miconazole nitrate.
Among them, 4 people (0.26%) have Depressed level of consciousness.
What is Miconazole nitrate?
Miconazole nitrate has active ingredients of miconazole nitrate. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. eHealthMe is studying from 1,592 Miconazole nitrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Depressed level of consciousness?
Depressed level of consciousness is found to be associated with 2,530 drugs and 1,964 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Miconazole nitrate and Depressed level of consciousness reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depressed level of consciousness when taking Miconazole nitrate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Depressed level of consciousness when taking Miconazole nitrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Miconazole nitrate *:
- Furosemide: 3 people, 75.00%
- Amphotericin B: 2 people, 50.00%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lansoprazole: 2 people, 50.00%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 50.00%
- Theophylline: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fluticasone Propionate: 2 people, 50.00%
- Doxycycline Hyclate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Depressed level of consciousness *:
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight): 2 people, 50.00%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 2 people, 50.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 50.00%
- Asthma: 2 people, 50.00%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 2 people, 50.00%
- Breathing Sounds - Abnormal (Stridor): 2 people, 50.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 2 people, 50.00%
- Mouth Breathing (breathing through mouth): 2 people, 50.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 50.00%
- Infusion Related Reaction: 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Systemic Candida (whole body fungal infection): 2 people, 50.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 25.00%
- Itching: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Miconazole nitrate and have Depressed level of consciousness?Check whether Depressed level of consciousness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Depressed level of consciousness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of miconazole nitrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Miconazole nitrate:
- Miconazole nitrate (1,592 reports)
Common Miconazole nitrate side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 220 reports
Browse all side effects of Miconazole nitrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Depressed level of consciousness treatments and more:
- Depressed level of consciousness (48,602 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Depressed level of consciousness:
- Depressed level of consciousness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Depressed level of consciousness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Depressed level of consciousness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Depressed level of consciousness:
- Furosemide: 1,999 reports
- Morphine: 1,963 reports
- Aspirin: 1,732 reports
- Amlodipine: 1,634 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,544 reports
- Loraz: 1,337 reports
- Lorazepam: 1,336 reports
- Diazepam: 1,283 reports
- Gabapentin: 1,268 reports
- Lasix: 1,267 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Depressed level of consciousness:
- Depressed level of consciousness (2,530 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Depressed level of consciousness:
- High blood pressure: 2,438 reports
- Pain: 2,233 reports
- Depression: 1,593 reports
- Insomnia: 1,036 reports
- Constipation: 817 reports
- Diabetes: 746 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Depressed level of consciousness:
- Depressed level of consciousness (1,964 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on miconazole nitrate (the active ingredients of Miconazole nitrate) and Miconazole nitrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fioricet and Lisinopril drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Lopressor and Ultravist 300 drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Lotemax and Generlac drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Cephalexin vs. Bactrim - 15 seconds ago
- Lotemax and Dymista drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Irbesartan drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Mycobacterium Chelonae Infection - 24 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl and Loestrin 24 Fe drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Vandetanib drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Vitamin K1 drug interaction - 28 seconds ago