Micro-k and Mouth ulcers - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Mouth ulcers is found among people who take Micro-k, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Micro-k and have Mouth ulcers. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,843 people who have side effects when taking Micro-k from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,843 people reported to have side effects when taking Micro-k.
Among them, 8 people (0.43%) have Mouth ulcers.
What is Micro-k?
Micro-k has active ingredients of potassium chloride. eHealthMe is studying from 1,863 Micro-k users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Mouth ulcers?
Mouth ulcers is found to be associated with 2,564 drugs and 1,985 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Micro-k and Mouth ulcers reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Mouth ulcers when taking Micro-k *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Mouth ulcers when taking Micro-k *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 75.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Micro-k *:
- Protonix: 6 people, 75.00%
- Xanax: 6 people, 75.00%
- Prilosec: 6 people, 75.00%
- Zometa: 5 people, 62.50%
- Ambien: 5 people, 62.50%
- Carafate: 5 people, 62.50%
- Cosopt: 5 people, 62.50%
- Lasix: 5 people, 62.50%
- Miralax: 5 people, 62.50%
- Prednisone: 5 people, 62.50%
Common side effects people have besides Mouth ulcers *:
- Bone Disorder: 6 people, 75.00%
- Weakness: 6 people, 75.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 6 people, 75.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 6 people, 75.00%
- Impaired Healing: 6 people, 75.00%
- Tumor: 6 people, 75.00%
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 6 people, 75.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 75.00%
- Gingival Bleeding (bleeding gums): 5 people, 62.50%
- Breathing Difficulty: 5 people, 62.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 5 people, 62.50%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 5 people, 62.50%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 5 people, 62.50%
- Indigestion: 4 people, 50.00%
- Fever: 4 people, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 12.50%
- Peripheral Neuropathy (damage to nerves of the peripheral nervous system): 1 person, 12.50%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 1 person, 12.50%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 12.50%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Micro-k and have Mouth ulcers?Check whether Mouth ulcers is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Mouth ulcers and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of potassium chloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Micro-k:
- Micro-k (1,863 reports)
Common Micro-k side effects:
Browse all side effects of Micro-k:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Mouth ulcers treatments and more:
- Mouth ulcers (24,605 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Mouth ulcers:
- Mouth ulcers in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Mouth ulcers in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Mouth ulcers in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Mouth ulcers:
All the drugs that are associated with Mouth ulcers:
- Mouth ulcers (2,564 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Mouth ulcers:
All the conditions that are associated with Mouth ulcers:
- Mouth ulcers (1,985 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on potassium chloride (the active ingredients of Micro-k) and Micro-k (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sirolimus and Infection In An Immunocompromised Host - 10 seconds ago
- Nausea And Vomiting and Nosebleed - 12 seconds ago
- Macrobid and Nephrotic Syndrome - 20 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Swollen Tongue - 30 seconds ago
- Valproic Acid and Haldol drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Ciclosporin and Pneumothorax - 49 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus and Melkersson-Rosenthal Syndrome - a minute ago
- Atropine and Hypoglycemia - a minute ago
- Feverfew and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - a minute ago
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and Shock - a minute ago