Midodrine hydrochloride and Systemic lupus erythematosus - from FDA reports
Systemic lupus erythematosus is reported only by a few people who take Midodrine Hydrochloride. We study 1,196 people who have side effects while taking Midodrine hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 2 have Systemic lupus erythematosus. Find out below who they are, when they have Systemic lupus erythematosus and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1,196 people reported to have side effects when taking Midodrine hydrochloride.
Among them, 2 people (0.17%) have Systemic lupus erythematosus
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Midodrine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus when taking Midodrine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Seroquel: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prednisolone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Paxil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
- Postural Hypotension: 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Systemic lupus erythematosus while taking Midodrine hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Subscribe to monitor Systemic lupus erythematosus in Midodrine hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Midodrine hydrochloride has active ingredients of midodrine hydrochloride. It is often used in hypotension. (latest outcomes from Midodrine hydrochloride 1,362 users)
Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 31,576 Systemic lupus erythematosus patients).
Drugs that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosusSystemic lupus erythematosus (1,403 drugs)
Could your condition cause Systemic lupus erythematosusSystemic lupus erythematosus (1,079 conditions)
Midodrine hydrochloride side effects
- Midodrine hydrochloride side effects (1,196 reports)
Browse all side effects of Midodrine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hu P, Lu L, Hu B, Deng F, Fei WJ, "Cyclophosphamide‐Induced Hypertensive Encephalopathy in a Young Girl With Lupus", The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 2012 Apr .
- Hania A, "Pyoderma Gangrenosum in a Patient With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Case Report", Journal of Medical Cases, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Caecum Perforation with Zenpep? - now
- Will you have Cardiac Myxoma with Crt? - now
- Will you have Erythema Multiforme with Abscess? - a second ago
- Will you have Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis with Abscess? - 2 seconds ago
- Creon and Q10 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Clomid for a 28 year old woman - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cipro - an hour ago
- Prediction of Prednisone, Enbrel, Calcium, Probiotics, Estradiol, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid for a 44 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Ibuprofen - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.